Englewood Ford

I had made an appointment to get my CVT transmission serviced by Englewood Ford. Since there are two filters in the transmission I requested that both be changed only to be told that the most critical one could not be changed unless you tear transmission apart. Which I found odd that you would have to do that to change a filter. So the monkey who works on my car changes the pan filter only. After a hour of picking up the car I see a big puddle of oil under the car in the garage so I take it back to dealer and after 20 minutes I am told its ok now the mechanic had overfilled the transmission. Okay whatever. Sounds as though the parts changer is not versed on CVT transmissions. Still not happy with not having the high pressure filter changed I call two other dealers who tell me that the high pressure filter is rather easy to change. I specifically took my car to Ford so that I would hopefully get someone who knew what they were doing to service the trans along with other things I had done even though I knew I was paying 50 to 60 % more for parts at the dealer I wanted to ensure it was done correctly which it was not. The responses I received from the manager on the issue was a disgrace. No customer service at all. DO NOT USE ENGLEWOOD FORD.
ID