Smokeless Selects can never be reached.

Horrible customer service, impossible to reach by email or phone to cancel. How can they provide a 100% guarantee when they cannot be reached? I tried to contact them through sales and customer service using the phone number provided when they sent the cigarettes. Furthermore I was charged almost $100 for the free trial I am reluctant to send the cigarettes back since they had already charged for them. I did not want or need them anymore. Isn't that the point of using them? I am shocked that a company that claims to be so reputable should allow themselves to be so impossible to reach.

When I cancelled the card I finally heard from someone. When I started to tell him how I felt about them, he said,"Have a nice day", and hung up on me.

When I first ordered the product I didn't try calling. Then a friend wanted the same e cig so I tried calling.

I decided to just leave a message and go ahead and order. I never heard back. Then subscribed to have the cartridges sent to me regularly. I tried to call because I ordered wrong strength and emailed.

When I couldn't get thru and couldn't get any response I and phoned my cancel. Best advice do what I always do for online orders,use a major cc that way no one has access to your bank account.

They kept sending with a thanks your order is being shipped. I finally had to cancel the card.

They are a rip off. Cannot reach them to cancel.

This is not free.

This is false advertising and consumer fraud. Received free trial and it does not even work.

I have tried to cancel this order 3 times since they said it was $4.95 introductory offer, and the I learned they charged $99.99 shipping. It arrived in a flat rate USPS package which ships for around $5.

I can never get in touch by either email or phone.

This is a total rip off!! :(

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER YOUR FREE TRIAL. YOU WILL BE CHARGED $107.00.

IT'S NOT FREE. TRULY A RIP OFF.

Exactly. they give you 14 days to try it and take 12 to send it. RIP OFF !!

View more comments (6)