Shapermint - Very disappointed

I had ordered Shapermint over a week now and still haven’t received my order. I guess this is a scam to just take people’s money. How sad. This company should be ashamed of itself and shut down. Never will I order from them again. And when I call Customer service no one ever picks up. Very shady company.

Hi there, Aaurisa Ali Shahera. So sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.

Let's see what's going on. You can send us a Facebook message or email us at hello@shapermint.com with your order details so we can better assist you.

ID
Service
Shapermint Customer Care
Cons
  • Never received items
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Shapermint - My order hasn’t been shipped

I haven’t received my order it said it was shipped can’t even track my order from the app. I don’t know why it’s taking over a week to send it to me. I’m starting to question why I order it just cause of seeing the good reviews I guess it’s not worth it.

Hi, there. We're so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet, and that you're unable to track it.

Don't worry because we are here to assist you.

Please send us a message via our Facebook page, or email us at hello@shapermint.com with your order details. Thank you.

ID