Sunbelt Network - Sunbelt Chrysler-Dodge: "Show me the $$"!

For 17 years I've taken my vehicles there for service. NO MORE. Like most car/truck owners, I've had a love-hate relationship with the service dept. but for the most part I've been satisfied. Until recently. Now they just seem desperate to make $$. They charged me a full hour's fee ($89.88!) just to adjust a loose zippy-tie shift cable that was vibrating against heat shield. When car was in for brakes/alignment, they were only able to partially complete the work because a part needed to be ordered. I was charged IN ADVANCE for the entire job, with the svc advisor assuring me that when I returned to complete the job I would not be charged anything. I'll be da*ned if they didn't charge me AGAIN for labor. When I reminded them of their promise that I'd owe NOTHING upon return, they said, "Oh, the 1st labor charge was for the brake work and the 2nd is for alignment." Scam! During this same svc episode, I reported my speedometer lighting had gone dark and asked them to replace the bulb. Well, THAT wasn't done either. The svc advisor said the tech didn't notice a problem (of course not, it was daytime), then said, "I played with the light switches (on the turning signal arm) to see if that would help." I replied, "Don't you think I tried that before bringing it to you to replace the bulb?" He replied, "Well, I thought maybe you had just done a BLONDE thing, and I would be your hero." REALLY?! Finally, I had water pump, timing belt, tensioner, pulley, thermostat, etc. replaced. 25K miles later, my water pump went out and I when I took car in for repairs, they used all new parts, which I doubt was necessary. And shouldn't the pump & parts have lasted longer than 25K miles? Then when I tried to negotiate with them, asking for a partial refund, a credit, free oil changes, SOMETHING to make things right, guess what they offered me? Car washes!
ID