Absinthe Original Liquor Store

Absinthe Original deletes my complaint on Facebook in under 6 minutes, but can't return an email or find my order from 4 months ago. My fist order was over a month late, second 4+ months. No refund or order and I've been asked to be patient because all Customs & Excise offices are either closed or very busy. Never again. To make matters worse than they already are, the glass on my fountain (first order) just broke. The sun through the window busted the glass, and their out of stock. So after spending over $400.00 dollars, I have 3 glasses and three spoons.

Guess what showed up today? The notice that the U. S. Customs and Border Protection has seized my order.

You state on your website that:

"We have been shipping absinthe to the USA for ten years now and we have had no negative comments regarding customs procedures."

Well here's you first! The government offered that I can hire a lawyer and fight the seizure or I forfeit the package.

I want my money refunded. You've lied to me and now I have proof.

You have not responded to all my emails! Not even close.

As for the proof of shipment, that was emailed to me after you posted here. It is true that you've asked me to be patient but each time it's another month. So in the email you just sent me, you stated the replacement glass should be available in 8 weeks.

That's not a few weeks. I want a REFUND!

We've replied to every single email from this unhappy customer and we've also provided proof of shipment. Order was delayed and since we offer 100% guarantee, we have to follow insurance policy, thus the delay with a replacement or refund.

With regards to the broken glass, it arrived in pristine condition - and we offer replacements. They'll be back in stock in a few weeks time.

If the first order was "so late", why was the second order placed?

@alex

I know thats bull! YOU PEOPLE DONT REPLY TO EMAILS!!!

I WAITED ALMOST TWO WEEKS FOR A RESPONSE AND NOW YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME! I spent $235.64 on your website AND GOT NOTHING EXCEPT THE RUN AROUND AND AN EVENTUAL BLOCK AND DELETE OFF OF FACEBOOK! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM Original Absinthe BECAUSE YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF(and then they block you)!!!!!!

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE! THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@alex

ORIGINAL ABSINTHE WEBSITE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT SEND YOU YOUR ORDER! THEY RIPPED ME OFF $235.64! THEY ARE A SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was sitting on the counter. Nobody in the room and the sun through the window just shattered it but not the point.

I ordered something different from them over 4 months ago and they won't discuss the issue.

I email them and all I get is an auto reply. So what's the chance I'd get a replacement if I ordered one?

I was sitting on the counter. Nobody in the room and the sun through the window just shattered it but not the point.

You broke the glass, not their fault. Their out of stock, it happens with new items, and no guarantee was made or should have been expected, that they would have another one to sell if you broke one of yours...

And in case you haven't heard, you can buy this same stuff cheaper from ebay.

View more comments (7)