comment to review:

Paul C Genco. Do not trust this man or company. He is a scam artist.

Paul C Genco #437831
THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT!!!! Paul Genco is a wonderful person,an amazing craftsman and the sweetest guy I know. The woman who complained is obviously MISTAKEN. I have known Paul Genco for 35 years as we were neighbors in our youth. He is reliable, dependable, generous, kind, considerate, warm, caring, sweet person. He would do anything to help a friend. He is just that kind of stand up guy. Paul is an amazing craftsman in his trade. He is versed in both residential and commercial construction and I am always proud to recommend him to my closet family and friends. This Jacker person has no knowledge of this man. Knowing someone for 10 days and it not working out does not make you an authority on someone. I can understand you are upset because you are no longer together because he is a fine catch! Trying to ruin his lifetime reputation will not work. Trying to get him back through slander will not work either. Truthfully, you should just delete your unfounded complaint and move on, before we his friends finally talk him into taking legal action against you. Slander is illegal. The only thing you will get out of this scornful effort will be attorney fees.

The bottom line here is if you are looking for a true professional who takes pride in his work and cares about his client.... HIRE PAUL. YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY YOU DID!
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Paul C. Genco

Paul C Genco #437819

0 0
Show
1 reply
Check the better business burro first. And never ever hire him!!! He can't be trusted. Or talk to people he has actually don't work for. Or ask to see pictures of his work. Of course a childhood friend is going to recommend him but I bet he has NEVER done any work in her home. Be honest you are defending him but you don't really know what he has done to people. Look for yourself the better business burro does not take complaints that do not have PROOF of a shady business man!