Panini Cafe, In Beverly Hills, RUDE, RIPOFF, LOW CLASS! I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

To, PANINI CAFE, Attn: Hansen Kamci, and, Alu Kazemi. I am your Beverly Hills costumer, since you opened your Beverly Hills location, on, 9601 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, 90210, across from my Penthouse offices, on Camden Dr. I want you to know, that you have AMAZING food! Love it, i come as often as i can+bring clients. I will no longer come to your Beverly Hills location, nor, reefer any costumers to you! You need to know, that you have the WORST STAFF in the world( and believe me, i traveled all over the world)! Your SO CALLED manager+ your entire staff, are RUDE, NON STOP MAKING FUN MOSTLY IN SPANISH of costumers, non stop eat at the bar, chew their food loud, talk loud, has low class attitude..... ... One of to many horrible incidence,i came for lunch on Saturday, 2,25,12, at about 10/45 am, on the board it had a huge sign, that today you have a fish spacial, i politely sat at the bar, and ordered that spacial, the female manager ( that later refused to give me her name) and, your so called italian/over wight/loud mouth/rude, waiter, and a female so called moroccan waitress, all gave me attitude, made fun of me, stating, that that fish spacial will not apply to me! That " HOW COME I NEED LUNCH SPACIAL, I DO NOT LOOK LIKE I NEED IT....".. so i got up and left, as i walked out the door, all your staff burst in to laughter.... I think i need to be compensate for the humiliation that your Beverly Hills location staff caused me! Thank you.
ID