Www.sebellamore.com Customer Self-service

Hi, This problem they did not refund me this amount to my account. This is the copy of letters from Your $ 45.16 refund request has been received. It usually takes 10-15 days for our financial department to deal with your refund. We will keep you informed when the refund is completed. I'll keep following this matter all the time until you receive the refund, any new information, i will keep you informed timely. If there is anything i can do to help, please just let me know, I will try my best to help you. Cielo M Customer Service Team www.sebellamore.com Hello Hana We have issued the refund for order 543190****. Your refund will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. For Paypal payment, you’ll see the refund credited to your account as soon as you check. For credit card payment, it can take up to 30 days to show up on your account. You can check with your card issuing bank for further information. Please contact us if there are any problems. Regards, Customer Care www.sebellamore.com Hi Hana, Thank you for your order. Your order 543190**** is now being processed and will be dispatched normally within 3 – 7 days. An email with tracking information will be sent to you once the order is shipped out. Super Savings: 7 - 15 Business Days Standard Shipping: 6 - 8 Business Days Express Shipping: 3 - 6 Business Days If you paid with a paypal account or credit card, the merchant name " Orderplus Intl. " will appear on your card statement. ITEM(S) UNIT PRICE QUANTITY AMOUNT Crew Neck Decorative Buttons Slit Checkered Shift Dress Size: M Color: Camel $45.16 1 $45.16
ID