Careers at ProVal Technologies

I am extremely sorry I cannot mention my name and don't want any mess. I am having 15+ years of experience and applied in ProVal Technologies(Located in NOIDA). Trust me guys this company sucks. First of all they having a job application form on web but I think they are not even checking the results often. Me and many of my known applied but I received interview call very late and few of my friends having good experience and communication skills haven't received any call till now. Second, I am very much pissed of with the ridiculous behaviour of HR executives named Anita and Richa I guess. They doesn't know how to behave and respect seniors. I found that they are making fun on candidates. They are tier 3 company and their scale of qualifying interview is so high even Bill Gates can't qualify that. May be that firm is good in IT support services, may be their IT professionals are the symbol of perfection and maybe they are giving outstanding satisfaction to their client but they have world's worst recruitment department. I strongly suggest everyone please don't go there for interview even if they are the only IT company in world just change your profile start anything else but not in ProVal.

I also received their call for interview by Anita and she is very rude. I never picked their call afterward.

My story is also the same applied on their website on 8 Jan haven't received any call

View more comments (1)