Update by user Oct 09, 2019

Monetary loss due to voluntary surrender was almost $61,000.00 not $60.00.My husband and I both got a 2019 Nissan Sentra through this horrid company.

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2019
So, my husband and I got TWO Nissan Sentra's July 21st. Great Cars Horrible company. We are now doing a voluntary surrender( which puts us up to 30 plus thousand dollars in debt!!!!) due to lack of professionalism and miscommunication including but not limited to never being provided the registration. (Tax, title and registration was included) We went in and educated all involved no payments higher than 500 max. Was advised we were approved with 250.00 down payment. They inventoried our trades, took our down payment, and then finalized everything after 6.5 hours and a major storm with electrical outage. Final papers showed payments of over 640.00!!!!! That was just the car with GAP. So, Amazing car horrible company. I recommend CARVANA or similar companies. Got a new car, 300.00 down payment and best part they kept their promise of a payment of 500.00 or less. New payment is 298.00!!!!!!!
ID
Boardman, Ohio
Pros
  • Great cars
Cons
  • Unethical
  • Unprofessional
  • Misleading customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Wipe out the debt and remove from my credit is all i ask as I faithfully paid my bills till september/2019. I want no money or nothing from this company. I just want the loans wiped from my credit.