USAA San Antonio is a "Front" Business

USAA #432879
And also, they are not a fraud insurance. They are a top rated company. you can't say they are not a legitimate insurance without pure facts and conviction. Saying they aren't legitimate is strictly your opinion not a proven fact. any claim I ever made was taken care if immediately

USAA San Antonio is a "Front" Business

USAA #432876
I like that the people making compliments are being belittled by the complainers. I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience. Thats not to the fault of the compliments so the "good for you" comments aren't necessary. I can't say ive ever had a problem with the insurance or banking as well. If you're having such a problem then take it up a level instead of belittling people on here. It doesn't get taken care of if you just complain instead of going up the chain of command. And from the posts I've seen on here, usaa offered to rectify your situation so i don't think thats too bad of a company.

USAA

USAA #432871
Usaa is much better with the banking than anyone else
So I dont understand the "not competitive" part. They don't charge atm fees or teller fees and you can even get your checks free with free shipping. I've never had a bank that was actually free. They advertise so the current military, honorably discharged military and retired military and their families know usaa is there and open to them. Its used to be "word of mouth" style advertising because the membership was so restricted but they have opened it to all military now. Thats why they advertise. my family and I will stay with them forever. Never had a problem when making a claim nor with any of our bank accounts.

Usaa are thiefs

USAA #432866
Just like any company usaa won't always beat someone else's rate. Thats why we get "quotes" from multiple companies. But my home flooded and usaa had it completely taken care of in 2 wks. sorry you had problems. Couldn't say what the issue was there but they've always worked out great for me and I recruit people to them regularly.

USAA screwed a retired Airborne Ranger

USAA #432855
The usaa employees turned in requests constantly to open membership to all military regardless of when they served because we need to recognize them all.general robles worked hard and was able to get membership opened to all honorably discharged, retired and current military. Usaa maintains its integrity.

Class System for USAA members

USAA #432852
there are many factors that go into the distribution of dividends and senior bonus'. We don't always get them depending on the state and the catastrophes. And btw, the employees are usaa members and usaa insured so they are spending THEIR money and they work extremely hard for their bonus. You have no idea what they go through all year. Its a great company that takes care of its members and employees. Not many companies exist like this one. The way I see it, they dont have to give anyone anything, they CHOOSE to. But they can't control the laws some of these states make and they can't control the catastrophe level for each state. Its all about knowing facts.