Apple Stole $900.00 from my bank account

Someone hacked my business debit card info and made a fake mastercard. they used it at an Apple Store. Because it is a business account my bank could not reverse the charge so I'm out $900 bucks. I have called the store numerous times, I have called the Apple corporate offices and they are totally ignoring me. they will not return my calls. I am a small struggling business and they are worth billions. they can afford to give me the money back but they won't. they did NOT check ID on whoever used my card. this is their mistake but I have to pay for it. It's so unfair. APPLE SUCKS

If they made a fake master card aka loading your card number, on a different card with a magnetic strip, all they would have to do is print a different name on it as the card strip will not show up any other personal information aside from the account number and the security code.

so they may have checked the persons "id" and it could have matched.

your best bet is to dispute it with your bank as it is a debit card, and try to establish a purchasing routine if possible to help prevent this from happening again in the future.

Wow, that really sucks. Actually I would blame Master Card more than the Apple store.

Why does MC have such a non customer friendly policy that their zero liability for debit cards does not extend to business debit cards? Knowing this, I certainly would never consider having a business debit card account with them!

View more comments (1)