Elite Circle Realty - Unprofessional Realtor

Elite Circle Realty - Unprofessional Realtor
I was contacted By a lady who said she was Teia Hopper by email who claims she works for Listings in a Box and who claimed to be the wife of Eugene Petriella? She put me in touch with Eugene who set up an appointment to meet. He never showed and never called. I spent my day waiting. How unprofessional can a person be? Several days later he texted and said he was sorry and set up another meeting and again he stood me up. No call and no notice. I know what your thinking, why would I trust such a person, but each time he was so sorry that he had messed us up. Finally I drove 50 miles to meet him late on one early evening about 7:30 PM and he looked me in the eye and shook my hand and said he would finalize the transaction Monday morning at the bank at 9:00 am. Yep, you guessed it, he screwed me again. This man is dishonest, a liar, and I think a fraud. I ran a background on him and all the 5 different phone numbers he and his so-called wife gave to us, none are listed. No business listing, no listings at all. So I ran his real estate company, Elite Circle Realty, LLC and that's even shadier and there is no listing, no web site and nothing that gives me a warm and fuzzy. I think this man and his girl/wife are frauds and are certainly dishonest and unprofessional at the very least. I am a Senior citizen so that makes what they did to us even worse. Do not do ANY business with these two crooks, as their word is no good and they can NOT be trusted in any way!
Loss

Coachworx - I paid $100,000 for an RV and they will not get me a title!

Last Friday afternoon 7/6/2012 I bought an RV from Coachworx, a cleawater, FL RV dealer. I was told that they would get me the title so I could register it. Now that I have paid for it and taken it home they refuse to get me a title even though its against the law. I have been on vacation since Saturday at a cost of $3,000 a day and they do not care. My whole family is mad as they want to get going on the remainder of their vacation they have waited two years for and I can't go as I cannot register my RV. Its been 5 days today and I have lost $15,000 as a direct result of this bad company, not including the RV which at this point may well be hot or stolen for all I now know. Do NOT do business with this rip off so called dealership. They are new to this business and I thought I had found a place to buy from and to get service from but these two jokers that own this place by the names of Mike Bell and Rick May are real bad news. Buyer beware. The State of Florida will now become involved in their illegal activity. I will also notify all Prevost owners through the Prevost network of owners, to not do ANY business with them.

Let me get this straight, you paid $100,000 Cash for the motorhome, are you a *** dealer, are just a ***? Please, get in touch with me, I have a bridge in NY that I will sell for $200,000 Cash,no title available. Otherwise, enjoy your vacation, you deserve one for being, let,say a little dense.

This guy is a madman. I have delt with Coachworx for years and have found them to be the most honest and honorable RV service company that I have found in the twenty five years of owning a RV.

Jack Reacher, Colonel -US Army ret.

As a representative for the aforementioned company, I can assure all readers that there are numerous discrepancies in this blog, and it is extremely libelous.

First, we have been in this business for years and have a solid relationship within the community of Prevost owners. A large majority of those owners are loyal customers already because of our good reputation in the industry. Next, the "jokers" you referred to as the owners, Michael Bell and Rick May, have extensive experience in the industry, and are highly regarded within the motor coach/recreational vehicle community.

Next, we are not an "RV dealer" as you referred to us. We do not specialize solely in the sales of recreational vehicles or motor coaches. However, we are a reputable RV Service and Repair facility that also offers a Sales division of used coaches. That being said, we are a licensed dealer with the State of Florida, and we are extremely familiar with the laws of the State that govern the sale of motor vehicles. At this time, we have not found any grounds for your frustration. By Florida law, this sale has been handled and completed following the guidelines passed down by the State.

On the original sales contract that you signed in our office on the date of the sale, you stated that you were going to register this vehicle under an LLC. In the State of Florida, tax-exempt LLC's do not pay sales tax on purchases. Because you, and you alone, have made the choice to do so, you did not pay sales tax. By not paying sales tax on your coach, you are not entitled to, nor will the State provide, a temporary tag for your vehicle.

We have never refused to provide the title to you. In fact, I have saved copies of the correspondence between us. This includes the email you received yesterday stating that the title (and all other documentation that you requested) would be overnighted to you as soon as you returned, by overnight mail, the seller's tag off of the coach. The fact that you cannot park your coach without a tag is not an issue that we would be concerned with. The ability to park or store the vehicle after you have left our facility without a tag or registration is solely your responsibility, and that is a situation you should have worked out PRIOR to your purchase.

Next, you mention missing your vacation because you cannot register the vehicle. Let's do a timeline. You purchased the vehicle on Friday, July 6, 2012 by PERSONAL CHECK, not certified bank funds. You were made aware that the seller would have to overnight the original title to our office. You were even shown a scanned copy of the title from the seller. You were also made aware that the title would not be released until your payment cleared the bank. The check was taken to the bank on Friday afternoon, it cleared our account on Monday, July 9, 2012, and cleared your account on Tuesday, July 10, 2012. Per the email correspondence you have received from me, I also know that you are aware that we did not receive the seller's original title into our office until Tuesday, July 10, 2012. You began these postings on July 11, 2012. Today is July 12, 2012. To be completely honest with you, you would not have been able to transfer title and secure new registration by today anyway. If your family is upset over a delayed vacation, this is no fault of ours, and we will not accept that responsibility.

As for your claim that this vehicle "may well be hot or stolen for all I now know..." It was made knowledgable to you that a true and current title exists, and you were shown a copy of it while in our office the day of your purchase. If this was truly your concern at this time, you would be investigating the validity of the VIN and Title Number with the State of Florida, not writing defamatory blogs. You replied with an email stating that "if this tag is reported stolen which it is not and I can prove it, that will cause me to declare war..." We never threatened to report the tag as "stolen." We informed you that we will ask the seller to go to the Florida DMV office and CANCEL his tag. This means, if you are caught riding around on a cancelled tag that belongs to someone else, we again have no responsibility in that.

Next, you want to prove the honesty in your side of the story, then please explain why you are not posting these blogs under the same call sign each time? You are Pardee from Naples on this one, but Doc from Ocala on the other. If you are telling the truth in all of this, there would be no reason to disguise your identity or location.

Your claim of our facility being a "rip off dealership" is also disputable just for the simple fact that we have hundreds of happy, satisfied, and loyal customers. We are more than happy to invite you to "involve the State of Florida in regards to illegal activity;" as we are confident that we have not performed any said activity.

View more comments (3)

Pardee Moving And Storage - Damaged my property

I hired a moving comapny by the name of Pardee Moving and storage in Ocala, FL. I was quated $1,000 for the move. When it was done it was $2,100 and they kept my stuff an extra day. They dropped a copier,a tool box off the back of the truck and then all laughed about it. They broke a desk and then said they are not liable for desks. They soiled my furniture and have refused to clean the pices todate. They ignore me and any one else with a copmplaint. I know moving companies are all bad but this was a little much. The owner a man named Pardee has made propmises he never intended to keep. These people are liars, cheats and crooks. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!