Eddies Quilting Bee - I bought an $8000 Bernina sewing machine and Eddie's quilting Bee sewing store provided no support

I bought a computerized Bernina 820 sewing machine and quilting frame for $7,800 from Eddie's Quilting Bee in Sunnyvale, California. After I signed the papers to finance payment for the machine, that was the last help or support I received from this store or the Bernina company. Eddie's refused to return phone calls or answer questions or give me any help whatsoever in putting the frame together or learning how to use the machine. The people at the store were rude and never provided me with the certificate to get free lessons. The Bernina company told me they could do nothing to help that I was stuck with a machine that I could not use unless I paid for expensive lessons after being promised before I bought it that I would receive free lessons. I would never buy anything from Eddie's Quilting Bee in Sunnyvale again.

Thank you very much for your notification.

Some thing like this have happened to me with the online tutorial. All theses are unfair.

I needed a machine, i have been deceived many times for what some machines could do but all are lies. I have one already with the best of all yet it doesn't make a good zigzag to close a cotton jeans fly zip of a trouser.

Please, if you knew the best machine that could help someone do some hard sewing,on tick clothes i would like to know it

ID