Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Awesome Rims/Service!

These guys are great!! Whether I need a tire repair, new set of tires or new rims for my car (they've done all three) they handle the task with precision and ease. All the guys there are professional yet real down to earth and easy to deal with. I've been dealing with them for years now and they have NEVER given me a reason to go any were else. They really give their service 110% and I know I'll always leave satisfied with the prices, timing, customer service, and overall friendliness of the staff. I Highly recommend these guys.

SOMEONE HAS SAND IN THEIR *** ^^^^^

OK so if your service was so great, why cant i get them to answer the freaking phones? its like 1230 central time on a Monday so 1030 pacific, and i tried to call directly the one who sold me the tires which were suppose to ship last week no answer.

I retry to connect to anyone and it rang and rang and rang. great service by great people who i cant get a hold of.

what the *** was this *** thinking when he wrote that review. Probly one the top bastards within trying to keep that POS company a float.

View more comments (1)