Resolved: Peraglow Cream - RCMP says free trial is a scam and fraudulent

Update by user Oct 03, 2019

Nothing was resolved. My bank due to the fact that I am 82 years of age and have been an excellent customer for 50 years with the Royal Bank of Canada were kind enough to just have me pay for the sample 2 X 7.90 and then cancelled my card so I did not have to pay the $143.00 to them.

Most banks will not do that - but because I have never experienced anything like that in my life the bank was good enough to help me and especially because they saw 1000 of reviews of people that experienced the same thing.

So they gave me back my money and I am super grateful to my bank for that. I called Peraglow but they even charged me more which the bank cancelled.

Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2019
I signed up for a risk free trial of skin cream advertised on Facebook. I gave my credit card for $7.90 but when my credit card bill arrived I was charged 2 X $7.90 plus $143.00 and further charges were lined up. I immediately called my bank and s topped it and then called the company at 1-86*-201-**** and they told me that there was a fine print ( I saw absolutely nothing just an ad ) and that I signed up for a subscription . I never did and I would have never been able to afford such expensive skin cream. Then I looked at Google and found hundreds of people were in the same boat. They would NOT give me back my money. They said there was a sentence that I subscribed but it was just an advertising
Resolved
ID
Service
Peraglow Cream Skin Cream Free Trial
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution