American Automobile Association - Disappointed in deteriorating customer service

I have been a member of AAA and have utilized their insurance services for over twenty years. I have always been satisfied with their services. Recently, I purchased a home and insured it with the company. When it came time for renewal a year later, I was first hassled because we're doing a remodel and they wouldn't insure unless we got a letter from the contractor stating it would be completed in thirty days, which I secured and sent to them. Then, they claimed it was considered "mixed construction" (even though they CURRENTLY INSURED THE HOUSE) and now wouldn't be renewing. They gave me the runaround for a month, making me jump through a bunch of hoops, separating my daughter from our insurance policy to get a "better rate," and wasting a lot of time, only to decide that now, they won't renew the insurance. I'm so angry. This is not the insurance company I know and I will be moving all of my insurance away from this new, inferior company. What a shame.
ID