Thor Industries - Thor Compass Leak repair / Camping World

Bought a new Thor Compass and in 6 months noticed something happening with floor getting soft and lumpy. We only used it 3 weeks becuse we bought it at end of season and took a spring trip for 3 weeks.Took back to Camping World of Island Lake Ill. They opened floor and found it was moldy. Found a bad connection from toilet leaking underneath.Took 4 weeks to get ok for warrenty work apporoved for 30 hrs of repair. Thor wanted Camping World to work on it beause Thor was behind in repair work at factory. Needless to say it has been in the shop for 8 wks. Now and we cant get parts or people to know how to repair it. We are back in forth with calls to Thor and Camping World pointing the finger. Mean while we are without a trailer for the season and still paying for poor quality and poor repair service from both companies.

Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs.8-5 and Fri.8-4) or you can email me at TMCTeam@***.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I can then have a customer support team member contact you.

@TMC-TEAM007

You still were not very helpful in pushing Camping World in making repairs. Your spoke person replied they could not interfere in what Camping World does or there repair work.

Even though you had no time to do the repairs yourself and told us to yous Camping World. Your craftsmanship is lacking and needs much updating. After seeing so many complaints about Thor products and how many brands you own.

I am not surprised that customers are looking elsewhere. The word out there is that if you buy a Thor product your going to have several issues the first couple of years.

View more comments (1)
ID
Wauconda, Illinois
Pros
  • Layout of the rig
Cons
  • I did not like thor quality or customer service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution