Andromedical - Andropenis is a great product

I have decided t write this review because we like to complain but we don't use to tell a good experience and for me it has been a great one. I have bought the Andropenis extender 1 year ago from Andromedical but was very afraid to do it because there are a lot of scams on the Internet. I have been thinking about it for half a year and finally I choose Andromedical because it was the company that seems to be the most trustworthy. I am really happy about my choice and don't regret it. Their product is not magic and someday it is not easy to continue the treatment but I have had great results. They also have a high quality customer service. I have to say that I am the kind of customer which is such a pain in the neck, calling every time and emailing a lot but they have always answered and listened to me. Maybe I have been a lucky guy but it is a serious company with a safe product.

I have been using the andropenis for four months and it works well, it is true that I have to be patient, but I have already managed to lengthen my penis, I want to finish the treatment. Sometimes a question comes up and I call the doctors, they respond quickly and have a good customer service.

Agree, used daily for about 3 months = NO RESULT and very uncomfortable. Andropenis is not a good product.

Save your money guys.....I'm sure it works but it's just way too uncomfortable to wear

I agree, as I am in Australia though I purchased through the Andropenis Gold Australia website andropenisgold.com.au and the same goes, very good service, very happy with the product and I even think after just 2 weeks of daily use my *** looks to be getting larger.

All in all 4.5 stars for Andropenis Gold.

@Andro*** Australia

complete *** - using it for 1,5 years - almost no result, lots of pain, silicone bands broken all the time = *** company - needs to be sued down to bankrupcy..

View more comments (4)