Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Rude service and did not return my credit card

I went to the Popeyes on E Capitol Dr in Milwaukee on Monday 05/18/20. The entire experience was terrible, the drive thru service was extremely rude. I asked for 2 separate orders in separate bags and I would pay for both, they refused. They said I could have an extra bag and separate the orders myself. At the cashier window they said only exact cash, no change, or credit card, I gave a credit card. No inquiry as to how we wanted our chicken. I waited 7 minutes for the order which was put through the secure window and the attendant left, no extra bag. They would not respond to the intercom. I left. Several minutes later I discovered that they had not returned my credit card. I called, no answer. I returned to the restaurant and asked for the GM. Twenty minutes later he offered no apology for the rude service and could not find the credit card. I called Popeyes Corp and complained and was promised a return call from a Corporate officer and the franchise owner. No return calls.

User's recommendation: Always avoid Popeyes.

ID
#1938608 Review #1938608 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Non
Cons
  • Rude customer service people
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Norton Antivirus - Sensitive Product, Infuriating Lack of Service

Update by user Jun 09, 2015

Does anyone have a phone number or email for Mr. Fran Rosch at Norton?

Update by user Jun 09, 2015

Just had another chat with Norton "support". Norton should book this group into comedy clubs.

Level 1 support, "I see that engineering was to have called you? Did you receive a call?" No! They told me that engineering has a solution and is prepared to implement it however no one has call me back. Do you have a solution and are you prepared to implement?

Level 1 "Yes".

I am then transferred to Level 2. "Solution?" "No, your were talking to Level 3 and they say they will call you in 24 to 48 hours." If it wasn't so infuriating it would remind me of the old Abbot and Costello routine "Who's on first?

Update by user Jun 05, 2015

Again Norton support lie. After another 4 hours on the support chat and phone, I was promised a call back from engineering. No call back received.

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2015
Norton 360 is a reasonably priced and efficient Security System until you update your browser. Then 360 turns to 0 and does not work and the nightmare of dealing with Norton "Support" begins. Hours of chat sessions, phone calls, and remote logins resulting in catastrophic system crashes as they are fixing, and let's not forget the lost data. Then the escalations and finally the promise to call back within 24 hours, don't expect a call back as it never happens. Any call to the Corporate Office is blocked by the operator who rudely refuses to connect you to anyone. It does not matter if the product is competitively priced or has good reviews, if the product is temperamental an support is an insult, then you will have wasted your money and most certainly many, many, many hours of your time.

Hi,

We do apologize for the bad experience you have had with Support, can you please tweet us @NortonSupport we'll investigate further.

Thanks again!

Praveen

Norton Support.

#991987
@Corwin Kaw

I don't tweet.

@Wayne H Gnj

Sorry, could you provide the case reference number for the call you made? We'll take a look into the case details.

Thanks

Harini

Norton Support

@Corwin Kaw

2215****

@Anonymous

Sorry for this trouble caused to you. We could see that the last technician you spoke to has found the root cause for Norton toolbar not getting installed in your Firefox browser.

They have sent you an email explaining this along with the solution.

We have also arranged a callback to sort this out for you. We are thankful for your patience with us, kindly let us know if you need more help!

Thanks

Harini

Norton Support

View more comments (4)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Product
Norton Antivirus Antivirus
Cons
  • Customer support
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
American Income Life's reply to:

American Income Life - Recruiting Deception

Our Company offers both insurance products and career opportunities. Please visit http://ailcareers.com/american_income_life_insurance_company_success_stories_video_testimonials.aspx to hear from some of our Agents and to learn more about us.

Verified Reviewer

AIL is a recruiting company posing as an insurance company. Corporate executives have stated on numerous occasions that AIL is a recruiting company.

95% of all contracted agents leave within 6 months, 98% leave within 1 year. How does that demonstrate "Opportunity Unlimited"? Generally newly recruited agents are trained by agents with less than one year of experience. Again not a pattern of success.

AIL has the worst agent contract in the industry with agents often starting at 40% with renewals vested at 10% per year, most other life providers start agents at 70% to 105% with renewals fully vested, again hardly opportunity unlimited.

Agents are required to join OPEIU 277 and pay monthly dues but never see union officers and the contract requires disputes to be arbitrated in Texas.

With all of the agent turnover and all of the agent complaints throughout all of the States and all of the agencies by a company that boasts of it's recruiting skills and marketing prowess indicates that AIL is being intentionally deceptive and agents leave as they discover the truth.

ATT Uverse amazingly bad

I ordered Uverse TV and internet service 10 days ago. Ordered HD TV service and high speed (45mbs) internet. When the installer left today I had no HD service and 4mbs internet service. When I called customer service I was told 4mbs service was acceptable as it is up to 45mbs. Of course that is utter nonsense. Now having spent 4 hours with technical service I get 14 mbs service and have to wait for another tech appointment in a few days. My best advise is to sign up for any service except Uverse. Uverse does not provide services they promote and their customer service is terrible.
Richardson, Texas
Service
Att Internet Service

Sams Club - Terrible Customer Service

I went to Sam's (20 mi round trip) 2 days ago to purchase a cell phone charger. While there I considered a new phone but decided on only the charger. I handed my phone to the associate an they gave me the "appropriate" charger. I returned home, wrong charger. I returned the wrong charger 1 day ago in exchange for the correct one, returned home to find this charger defective. Returned today, waited at in line at the customer service desk, short staffed. After 15 minutes a lady with a huge cart of items jumps the line and the associate proceeds over my objections with this problem. After another 10 minutes, I am waited on, request a manager, another 5 minutes. No satisfaction on the line jumper,disgusted I refuse another exchange and am taken to another cashier for a refund. I call the corporate customer service to complain, they submit a report and say a corporate representative will call me shortly. No call. I am sure this is not what Sam Walton considered customer service. I do not recommend anyone shop at Sam's.

You do realize these people get paid $10 an hour or less and require little to no education. You get what you pay for.

You wasted your own time, waiting in line, waiting on hold, going from one cashier to the next, dealing with managers, making this post.. for what? In the end Walmart got their money and you went home sour grapes to complain on the internet.

This has about as much effect as your anti-AIL posts.

Walmart stock is going down now that you are spreading the word... *golf clap*

I don't know if you will ever see this, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate the fact that you are trying to dispel the lies that AIL spreads. I worked there for a few months, and was only lured in because I was unemployed. You have my thanks again for your efforts.

I don't know that Sam's Club treats its customers any better than its employees, probably because it thinks it has more than it needs of both. I bought a car battery installed at Sam's in December.

Since then, the car started sluggishly but I didn't complain until the car recently stalled on the road and I had to get it towed to a repairman. The repairman said it was the battery and I took the information and receipts to the store I bought it at to get it replaced.

What occurred then was a litany of accusations and arguments resulting in two trips and a half hour phone conversation with "managers" before finally getting a replacement. He even said he was going beyond store policy even though I had the original receipt.

View more comments (2)