Home Shopping Network - HSN

Made a purchase from HSN on the internet and made an error typing the address. I put 1523 instead of 1623 W. Lunt. I purchased under my name and sent to my name. My name is not on the mail box or the door bell. UPS delivered it anyway saying anyone could be in the apartment. I called HSN after getting a message that they were going to re-bill me. I was told it did not matter who's name is on the doorbell they delivered it anyway. They leave it up to UPS and if UPS feels it is safe they can leave a package. They also do not require a signature. This is the one and only time I will shop with HSN. What shipping company leaves packages in Chicago in a court yard building without a signature and they know my correct address. HSN telephone customer service is very condescending and rude. UPS will not leave a package at my address unless we are home one block makes a big difference in their company policy. UPS drivers do not know how to read. I get little post cards from them still saying there is an issue with the address instead of leaving it.

It's not the 190's anymore...lololol don't matter if cookie monster name is on it..you can't be seripus

Misty, I agree I made the original mistake. BUT MY NAME IS NOT ON THE DOOR BELL AT THE OTHER ADDRESS AND I DID NOT GIVE UPS OR HSN A RELEASE TO DELIVER IT TO ANYONE BUT ME.

I would not be complaing had the package been sent back and I was out the shipping fee. This is just an example of people being lazy and not giving 100%.

I cannot do a job like that or trest another human being that way. How do I know that UPS just did'nt take the package home or sold it on Ebay.

I agree when I followed up on a call they told me I never called prior to that

People with different last names reside at the same address...it happens. Your mistake...not theirs

View more comments (3)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Home Shopping Network - HSN

Seriously are you joking., You entered in the address wrong and somehow it's HSN's fault..? There could be a million people living at that one address,, and no way to verify who does or doesn't live in your home..

It's also Not ups's fault that you don't know your own address..!! grow up and take responsiblity for your own actions..

This isn't fault on HSN's part. UPS delivers to the address that was entered on the order, which as ou state was wrong.

View more comments (1)