199 Computer Stores - They sold me a defective computer

Update by user Mar 08, 2012

Update....I sent the defective laptop back on Jan, 7, 2011. Still no refund.

I contacted them recently and told them that I still have not recieved my refund. I also told them that if something wasn\'t done I would re-open the case with E-bay, and got a reply that my case was given to someone else to look at. The case was already resolved and they said they would give me a complete refund and now they\'re giving me the run around. Let me explain something.

I bought this laptop for my son for Christmas you couldn\'t imagine how I felt when my son told me the gift I gave him was defective and after explaining that to 199ComputerStores all I got was the run around. That is why I am pissed off.

Original review posted by user Feb 06, 2012
I bought a defective computer from 199ComputerStore.com. After I found out the computer was defective I tried contacting them, it was immpossible. Never answered their phones and never replied to e-mails. It wasn't until I created a case aginst them with Ebay that they finally responded. They said they would completely refund my money, which they never did. The case time limit ran out and Ebay closed the case. Ebay won't respond to my e-mails unless I open up another case. This could go on forever. These people are such crooks that they have another company name that they go by GrupoComp.

I will like you to contact me direct on my email. I have a business proposal to give to your company that will profit you greatly. I await to hear from you soon via my email address.( jonathanwillfill@***.com ), Please get back to me .Best RegardsJonathan

ID