Pc cleaner pro warnings can't be removed from computer

I signed up with pc cleaner pro for a free scan of my computer and got the results. According to them 20,000 problems! I did not sign up or pay for the service.Too expensive!! Now I get *** warning notices on my screen that are impossible to remove or delete. I tried to uninstall and then I get a big sign that says to call them. This I did and was told again what the cost is and was also told that I should buy. Was not told how to remove signs stuck on my screen. Thank you.
#482051

good!!!

Mark: I did what you said to do and it worked. I got rid of PC pro cleaner> Thanks

you know why i knew how to delete the pc cleaner pro, because i worked for that crook commpany. :(

no I really wanna do something about i, i am trying too spread awareness regarding these companies who cheat innocent people and also I am in process of launching a service to help people who are doesn't know much about computers.

Thank you mark. IT WORKED 1111

if you want to know how to uninstall pc cleaner pro,

either you can use revo uninstaller or

you can go to add/remove progrmas / programs and features, and when you click on uninstall after clicking on uninstall then you have to press enter key

:x :sigh :p 8) ;) :grin :cry :?

View more comments (5)
ID
#311969 Review #311969 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Saint Louis, Missouri