Little Rock Family Dental - Sent account to a collections company when there own biller made the mistakes.

Complaint towards: Randy Machen D.D.S. Little Rock Family Dental 4220 North Rodney Parham Rd. Ste. 200 Little Rock, Ar. 72212 The office of Little Rock Family Dental sent my account to a collection company after their professional biller repeatedly used the wrong name for my insurance company information on the claim form. They also failed to notify me in a timely manner that no insurance payment was paid as a result of their incompetence. I had my insurance company call this office’s billing staff to walk them through, step by step, how to submit the simple claim for (two codes) $260. After which, my insurance provider immediately issued payment for 100% of the $260. The office is attempting to extract another $200 labeled as a collect fee from me now because more than 60 days passed before I was made aware of any billing negligence on their part.

hes got some addiction issues with cocaine and young ladies that he employees and as well as patients as well , poor guy thinks hes all that and couldn't get a date if it weren't for trying to buy them ! carmas a real hard hittin *** , just like him !!

@Anonymous

You homo, come on down to office and say to my face!

@Anonymous

You got that right, he hit on me by Facebook after I left his office. He looks older than then my Dad.

He is ugly looking and was touching me with his huge stomach and I mean HUGE when I was in the chair. He is a Chester for sure!

View more comments (2)