The HurryRoll - On the Road Again

Update by user Nov 14, 2019

Round and round we go and we are still going NOWHERE FAST! After not receiving word from HurryRoll in a month, I called and apparently there was a miscommunication and alas....no new HurryRoll and a wheel is on the way!

Wheel comes in and it is the wrong wheel. Call HurryRoll. Referred to Drive Medical ( this is a Nitro Rollator made by Drive Medical and rebranded a HurryRoll. More $$$ ).

Contact Drive Medical. Confusion sets in. Customer service tech wants to argue. Obtain another phone number from another source.

If I can't get a wheel that fits, I am going to have to Frankenstein this bi$ch so I can use it.I really like the HurryRoll. It is a great rollator however trying to get an answer or parts is beyond ridiculous.

Update by user Oct 25, 2019

I am still working with HurryRoll to resolve the issue

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2019
After speaking to another company representative, it was found my HurryRoll was still under warranty and I will be receiving a new HurryRoll. This representative was professional and genuinely concerned about my problem and promptly solved the problem.
ID
Cons
  • No parts replacement
Reason of review
Honest return, exchange or cancellation policy

The HurryRoll - Parts for repair

I have had my HurryRoll for a year and am very satisfied with the product....until I needed parts. The company Itself has a parts list however does not offer a place to obtain the parts. I know the HurryRoll is made by Drive Medical and rebranded as the HurryRoll, as they look exactly the same. I contacted the company and they cannot ( or will not ) give you a place to order parts for the HurryRoll, nor will they tell you if parts for the Drive Medical Euro Rollator will retro-fit on the HurryRoll.
ID
Pros
  • Height adjustment
  • Looks snazzy
  • Manuveurability
Cons
  • No parts replacement
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution