THOR Lemon Law/Class Action

Thor Motor Coach #1755395
I would love to learn more about a potential class action lawsuit against Thor. I just purchased (3 weeks ago) a 2020 Palazzo 36.3 and have unbelievable problems … it needs a new roof, there is something in the wall that is loose and keeps banging around, needs an alignment, the pressure regulator on the propane tank broke leaking my propane into the air....this list goes on and on … 25 issues after just 3 weeks of *** ownership.
1 0
comment to review:

HOW ABOUT A CLASS ACTION SUIT?

Thor Industries #1753281
I’m in for a class action lawsuit. I have a list of issues with my brand new Thor Palazzo 36.3. The large slide makes a horrible noise when driving. When I took it back to camping world for service (2 weeks after purchasing) I was told the Palazzo needed a new roof since nails are about to come through the roof on my brand new Palazzo. It's been a week and still have not heard anything from Camping World or Thor. The 2 items above are the major ones out of a list of 25 items.
1 0
2 replies
Keagon Ebd
Please send name and email to dwalaskan@***.com so I can add you to our list. This will help me in sending you the status of the Lawsuit as we move forward. Thanks Don Wheat
comment to review:

2018 ARIA Multiple failures.

Thor Industries #1753268
Any update on the issues we discussed on the phone yesterday?
0 0