The Mattress depot USA is a joke.

mattress depot USA is the worst matress store i have ever been to, not knowing they are not only big organized fraud the are also a joke. their mattress that they claim new is used.their factory second mattress are clearly showed that it is second hand,they used sweet words and lies to make you believe that is the nature of the furniture. their costumer service is wacky they treat you based on your skin color and the way you dressed up. the service i got from them is painful and i wouldn't recommend. just pay more and get a better service and a better quality.
#2001084

MATTRESS USA AKA JOYBED 4/08/2021 Don't order from this company. Between them and PAYPAL, I have had nothing but issues from the very start.

First I was offered a 6 month no interest payment using my Paypal credit...Immediately they charge my bank account. After many attempts to resolve the issue between them and Paypal, I decided to pay it off and now PAYPAL still shows a negative balance??? Joybed, AKA Mattress USA, wanted to send me a second invoice to recharge my Paypal account. After hours trying to resolve it, it still is not resolved, although it is completely paid.

The bed is NOT what they make it out to be.

I purchased their most expensive model and it is a stiff as a board. Buyer beware...BEST to purchase from a reputable Mattress company, NOT some online FRAUD!

When you rise to the top all the "losers" just try and bring you down. This review is a sham and a joke.

This person has only one post to pissed consumer. Sounds like a competitor who should spend more time taking care of their own house.

View more comments (1)