Verified Reviewer

LendingTree - Avoid giving Lending Tree any personal information.

I went online to see how much I could save if I re-mortgaged my home. I was just interested in obtaining some rough figures. Lending Tree wanted my name, address, telephone number, credit rating, last 4 digits of my SS number along with other information. Within 5 minutes the calls started from AmeriSave, Reliance, Quicken Loan, Loan Depot and 3 or 4 other mortgage companies. I do not answer unsolicited calls. (I am also getting my email spammed) I received 27 calls within the first three hours. They keep coming non-stopRe-fi. BEWARE giving out any information to Lending Tree.

100% agree with this review. Same experience.

Almost immediately and ever since I have been getting spam calls on my phone- prior to using LendingTree I almost never received these calls. In addition, the "results" of, my submission to them were two non-competitive offers. Even their "service" was useless to me.

In my opinion, Lending Tree is nothing more than a way to collect and sell personal information. My advice- stay away from them!

I was scammed twice through lending tree lending partners, embarrassingly enough, within the same week. They provide official looking documents, but there is nothing legit about them.

I was left with no cash and a lower credit score. Stay away.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Lendingtree Refinance
Cons
  • Immediate spam from multiple lending companies
Preferred solution
Remove all my personal informnation from your spam lists.

Verified Reviewer

Amazon - Press ! for English

I was a long time Amazon Prime customer and my password stopped working. I attempted to create a new password without success (Amazon was suppose to send me a confirmation which never arrived) so I placed a call. I spoke with someone with a rudimentary knowledge of English who I couldn't understand and had to be transferred to another representative who could actually speak English. This rep was rude and condescending. He had my name, my address, my phone number, my email address and my credit card number but did his best to make my experience as difficult as possible. I told him to just cancel my account. I will subscribe to Netflix and stop shopping on Amazon. I don't need them.
ID
Product
Amazon Account
Pros
  • Fast shipping
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Hire help who can speak English. Train your customer service reps.