MJX RC - Puchased a Bugs 5W from a seller that was faulty. No refund/help given

I originally purchased the Bug 5 W drone from an eBay seller , however after I experienced callibration issues between the drone and the remote, the seller kept saying he was communicating with the supplier and kept saying this each time I emailed him but never got back to me with any help or advice from the supplier. After no receiving any concrete support to resolve my problems I asked for a refund. Again, the seller was non responsive but due to the evasive emails from the seller concerning resolvign the issue I exceeded the 30 day refund period thereby eBay ruled in the sellers favour without any recourse available to me to resolve a defective product or a refund as the seller is based in China. I was looking forward to experiencing the fun of using this product so I could learn how to handle a drone using the Bugs 5 W. My experience with the seller/ supplier of this product has left me feeling financially ripped off and gutted by my experience in purchasing this product. I was excited learnign to use this product but from this experience I feel I have not been support as a buyer and have serious reservations whether I could trust this product if I were to take a leap of trust to buy it again from another seller.
ID