Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Academy And Studio - AVOID AT ALL COST

Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Academy And Studio - AVOID AT ALL COST
Update by user Sep 16, 2019

They say they apologize I’m gonna see if it’s real

Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2019
Worst experience ever i went to the Daria Permanent Makeup i booked an 11am appointment with Kotas BIG MISTAKE HE PRETENDED HE DIDNT HAVE AN Appointment with me then he lied about being there. first and foremost i was to excited to miss this appointment i woke up at 8am ready for the new look , i was raving about the work they do and how they are producing mircles, BOY WAS I WRONG i get to 8500 wilshire suite 527 the lady in the lobby ask who are you here to see i tell her daria churpys, she started to glow she replied they did my eyebrows i am in love my hopes were super high now, i get on the elevator i get to the 5th floor i knocked on the door no answer i attempted to turn the door *** locked i knock again and again i think maybe they stepped out i go back to the lobby i ask the lobby attendant have you seen anyone come out she said no they have to be there, i go back upstairs its 11:15 AM and knock some more no answer i KEEP KNOCKING , I CALL THE PHONE NUMBR 20 TIMES , I AM STILL KNOCKING NO ANSWER WTF, its 11:40am An NO phone call no text not even a hey are you coming nothing , so i go to the lobby again and ask are you sure no one left she says again no they have to be there, Now im confused and disappointed she says just wait some more i go outside take a deep breath an just shake my head its my fault i really messed up picking this place, so i go back upstair one last time the door opens i am shocked wth Kostas walks up i say i have an appointment 11am he say well you missed it i have another client, i look what are you talking about you were never here your lieing Kostas says i been here since 10 am there is no way he could have been there if i was there in the hall knocking , Kotas then says where were you i reply in the hallway knocking i have a video thank god i did that cause he was trying to keep my money and pretend that he was there your telling me that i missed my appointment that was a lie , then you say that you were here thats a lie, then you treated me like *** and pretended you didnt know i was knocking this space is not big STOP , i say i need a refund the way your going back and forth with me i see what type of business this is Then Kostas says i dont know how to do refunds then trys to be funny and says have a good day i just left there was no sense of cursing him out i get it, to him its about the almighty dollar and being on time for as a client was not his proirty. not an im sorry or nothing BIG LESSON LEARNED NEVER AGAIN , i ubered there and back no call nothing worst business i have been to i am literally lost for words.
ID