Rockaway Nissan - Five Towns Nissan is a farce

I recently bought my second altima from five towns nissan located in inwood long islandn.y. along with the ourchase of my vehicle i was promised lifetime loyalty oil changes. these oil changes are to be done in 30 minutes or less. On fri aug 28 i waited over 2 hours for this simple thing to be done .After this ridiculous wait i asked the service writer what the problem was he advised me my car was next. Iwatched 3 more vehicles driven into the service area ahead of mine within the next few minutes.At that point i voiced my opinion that that i was being pacified i asked for the keys to my car so that i could leave the premises at that point i was told by MR NEIL BARBAGALLO not to service my car there anymore what happens to my loyalty oil changes. What can i do if anything to enforce this lie that was perpertrated on me in order to purchase this vehicle from this deceptive dealership.

I HAVE Purchased 3 cars at five towns nissan and have never had a problem either in the service dept which i have to say are complete customer loyality oriented. working with the public all my life it is extremely hard to make everyone happy.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! Deceptive practices, the sales people and sales managers "play dumb".

The employees that work there, do not look like decent people. I am used to going to a dealership where the people look polished and professional. A few of these sale people look like high school drop outs , ex cons and strippers. I truly did not feel comfortable handing over my credit and financial information.

Be very careful of this place- that whole "Burnside ave" strip is notorious for criminal activity at the dealership.

They shut down like four over there. My co worker and I actually wanted to purchase vehicles there, but we decided to go to another dealership----Five Towns Nissan wins the Shady Award!!

View more comments (1)