Thor Motor Coach #1850006
We are continuing our work toward the Class Action Suit against Thor. The Courts have moved us to Tennessee and now my attorney has asked for a dismissal in Tennessee so it can moved to Indiana where our third attorney is licensed and has been successfully specifically against Thor.
3 0
1 reply
What attorney are you using, we are interested ourselves in going after Thor for our piece of junk 2019 Fuzion.

Thor Motor Coach #1850005
With our Attorney we are establishing the suit and I have been sending and replying with the following: "If you are interested in joining our Class Action Lawsuit please email me or the Attorney your information and please include your contact information and information regarding your Thor motorhome and or Camping World problems. It is time for all of us to put a stop to Thor’s Systemic refusal to repair our units and ignoring our warranty issues. We are not haters, but people frustrated with the incompetence of the management of these corporations for not recognizing and resolving these real problems, problems that should never have existed. I am preparing the class action lawsuit to be filed in the State of West Virginia against Thor and Camping World, either jointly or separately as is required. Don Wheat, dwalaskan@***.com or Alice S. Horneber Horneber Law Firm, P.C. MidAmerican Energy Bldg. 401 Douglas St., Suite 502 Sioux City, IA 51101 Phone: 712-277-**** Email: alice.horneber@***.com On a personal note this came about because my new 2020 purchased from Camping World has been unusable since its June 28, 2019 purchase due to Thor and Camping World failure to provide a safe and usable motorhome waiting for authorizations, parts and etc. Don Donald W. Wheat ALASKAN CAMPERS, INC. 2704 Jackson St. Sioux City, IA 51104 7**-**7-9252 dwalaskan@***.com
1 0
Gable Kvq
I have a similar structural problem with my RV and would like to join your class action law suit. Giant RV, dealer Thor, Four Winds 30D fernandoc631@***.com

Thor Industries #1760151
That is what we are doing as we gather participants for the Lawsuit. It will give us more credibility as we establish a definitive pattern on the part of Thor.

Thor Motor Coach #1748460
Check out Facebook Group, Thor Motor Coach Issues and Complaints. It has 1525 members with a lot of nightmares
1 0
Keagon Ebd
Please email me your information. I am preparing a class action lawsuit to be filed in the State of West Virginia. Don Wheat, dwalaskan@***.com

Thor Motor Coach #1748449
2 replies
I'm interested in the class action lawsuit, feel free to email me at ramsey88@***.net

Thor Motor Coach #1748447
Marigold Xzm
Not sure how to email you. My email is bkwwilliamson@***.com. Thanks!

Thor Industries #1747252
Count dwalaskan@***r in, I will join in a class action suit.

Thor Industries #1747250
09/13/2019 Three months ago, 06/13/2019 I purchased a Thor Omni Super C motorhome for $165,000.00 from Camping World in Chattanooga, TN. From day one problems occurred and it immediately went into Camping World for warranty and related mandated safety recall work, where it remains today without the work being completed. In total twelve warranty issues and four safety recalls.