LobsterAnywhere - Ordered $850 worth of lobster from Lobster Anywhere. Never delivered.

Update by user Feb 18, 2012

I would delete this report if I could. If appears to have been an honest mistake, and they have bent over backwards to try and compensate me for my trouble.

I entered the wrong number on mistake (computer auto-fill), and though I called the next day to clarify it was a legitimate order, it had already been flagged as fraudulent and not sent. I appreciate the CEO\'s humility over the matter.

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2012
Ordered $850 worth of lobster for New Years Eve. Paid over $100 on shipping alone. Was supposed to arrive on December 31, but it never arrived. Tried frantically to contact company, but no one was in the office. Tried finding a viable email address to contact regarding this huge issue, and could not find one. Emailed CEO, Joe Bowab, expressing serious concern over my undelivered order. Citing that I had a large party of freinds expecting lobster, and I was really stressed out about it. Finally went to local grocery store and purchased lobster tails. It's been over three weeks, and still have not had the courtacy of a reply or apology. Warned Mr. Bowab that I would be reporting this horrible customer service if he did not have the decency to at least provide an explainantion. Never heard back. Do not trust LobsterAnywhere.com with lobster/seafood orders! It's clear to me that they do not care about the customer, and it shows. I am very disappointed in the horrible level of customer service received by this company. Order at your own risk!

As if anyone really thinks "Joe Smith" isn't associated with the offending company :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Company shills are ridiculous, and easy to pick up on.

You were frantically calling a corporate office on New Year's Eve for your missing lobster? Did you really think anyone would answer?

You sound so dumb you probably gave them the wrong address. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Hello-- customer did not provide a valid phone # to verify the order. It was a large order.

We marked it as fraudulent-- while in fact it was a real customer- our fault. we are working to make it up to the customer

View more comments (2)