Rc Willey Home Furnishings - No show on my delivery

I Purchased over $3000 in cash for furniture and electronics they clearly stated. That it would be delivered between two and five September 12, 2019. I called my spoke to representative in delivery, I am hard of hearing he told me he would not deliver it if I kept shouting. I had my person that was waiting for the delivery sitting here and speak up because of my hearing difficulties. They promised to deliver later that evening between eight and 10 he took the day off of work spent the whole day waiting till 11 PM they did not deliver . I am physically disabled with other medical conditions I disassembled my bed waiting for my new adjustable bed I had to sleep on the floor with my physical disabilities what is wrong with this company .

i'm sorry about the issue. I would be happy to follow up on your complaint with our management to have them review your concerns but would need more information to do so.

Can you provide the name and phone number on the order, or even the order number or account number itself? Anything you can provide will help.

Please send me an email to my email address listed below. RC Willey Corporate Offices complaints@rcwilley.com

ID
Pros
  • Take your money
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered