University Alliance by Bisk - No response from Villanova/University Alliance

Update by user Jan 20, 2012

I was contacted by the University Alliance and it seems that through a series of flukes, I was not contacted. After the explanation by the Alliance I understand now how this could have happened.

I am now back on the program and I am grateful to the people in customer service for correcting and informing me of how this happened.

With this kind of customer service, I can recommend the Alliance to anyone seeking advanced education credentials. Just for the record, I was not bought off, promised anything extra or pressured to write this post and I feel very confident others will have a positive experience.

Update by user Jan 20, 2012

Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2012
I used the University Alliance/Villanova for my Masters in Project Management Professional (PMP) and was not able to complete the third and final test because I was deployed by FEMA to Missouri to aid in disaster relief. I notified the Alliance and was told I could finish upon return. That did not happen and after numerous attempts to get a response from these people, I just gave up. They received over $5000.00 from me for this program and I am not able to complete the last test and to add insult to injury, when I did get the one and only response, they told me they have no record of me taking the two previous tests. DO NOT EVER use these crooks for your continued education and if you get a call/email from a Joe Bracken, hang up. Maybe this post will get me the response I need but I would rather warn the public about these crooks.

I have an issue with the Essentials of Business Analysis program offered by Villanova University which I am trying to get resolved. Very dissatisfied.

I hope my issue will be resolved soon otherwise I will be filing a formal complaint with the accrediting entity.

-KT

I can tell you as a former victim of this scam program stay as FAR AWAY from University Alliance (aka Villanova) as you possibly can. Over $7500 spent and after they take your money - *** Off.

I am so disappointed and disillusioned at this money grubbing for-profit program.

You hear for months "customer focused, customer determines quality, customer this, customer that." Bottom line. Don't make the same mistake I did - go anywhere BUT HERE!!

Buddyt48,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with obtaining re-enrollment back into your class. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you to resolve the situation. Would you reach out to me to discuss? We strive to be particularly sensitive to our military and government students who are often deployed/travel.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,