Palomino Rv - No resolution for roof leak

We own a Columbus 201* 298RLC fifth wheel. During a very heavy rain, a leak was determined in the living area at a seam on the roof. A check of the roof, outside, shows no visible openings, however there seem to be areas along the roofline that appear to be bubbled. We winter in Florida and do not want to have a problem while there. We are at a stalemate with the dealer and Forrest River since there doesn't appear to be a visible area that needs addressing. After looking over the Forums there is a service called Sealtech that can be performed to determine leaks. Why on earth would this not be done, since my dealer, who has my camper, has this system? It was not even brought to my attention that they offer this service!! Does customer service not seem to be a priority? Plus I'm told that the cost for this is my responsibility!! Really?? My camper is barely a year old! It almost seems like Forrest River washes their hands of these units as soon as they leave the plant, and will only service them if the customer/dealer jumps up and down to get some answers. POOR!!! It also seems as if they really hate to return a phone call after 4 attemps and messages left. Shame on YOU!!!

I purchased a 2019 35’ Puma with three slides. Before I can close the slide with the table and sofa, I first have to take the table down.

If I don’t, it will hit the island. Very poor design, not something you think about when purchasing, but a true pain when you use the trailer.

I installed a swivel on the table. Doing some other improvements, but you can only make quality updates to a few items without major changes.

ID
Product
Palomino Rv Camper
Pros
  • Floorplan
Cons
  • Service run around
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution