Pets unleashed portraits gave me the wrong pictures!!!

I had pictures of my bulldog taken December 9th to have delivered BEFORE Christmas. I had moved and totally forgot about these pictures until I got an email from the company telling me my photos were ready and I could view them online. Well, I was pissed that after new years I'm getting this email but was even more upset that it wasn't even my dog!!! After the holidays I called the company and asked what had happened. I was Told that an email was sent out and I was supposed to get a call in 24-48 hours. Well I did receive a call but I was unavailable. When I called back I left a message. I didn't get a call back for 3 days. I left another message with a supervisor. I finally got a call back and I requested my money back. They wanted a receipt that I didn't have but I felt like they should have records of all that. So here we are, over a month later trying to get my pictures or my money back and nothing!!!! I'm beyond upset!! This is such bad business!! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Stick with petsmart and do picture with Santa. You get those that day!

I had photos done 23 days ago of my dog. I have been VERY anxious to get them.

I called (855)PETS-111 and spent over 30 minutes on hold before ever speaking to a customer service rep, and when I finally did, she was "unable" to help me. She said her supervisor would be calling me in 24-48 hours, and that she would send me an email. I never rec'd an email, nor a phone call.

I will never use this service again, and I will be telling ALL of my pet parent friends... this experience has been AWFUL!

You blame every one but yourself for your lack of organization.

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures

View more comments (2)