ATTORNEY KENNETH WEATHERSPOON

First of all do not hire this person to handle any type of case for you.He is the worst "ATTORNEY" I have ever seen in my life.He does not communicate with his "Clients at all.Most are in jail or On their way to jail.He cannot answer any type of question's presented to him.He act's as though something is very badly wrong with him.*** i think he work's for the "Prosecution Office"Instead of the "Public Defender's Office".He is so "UNCONCERN"About his client's welfare.He has a client that was suppose to be in jail for (3)Day's right.Well it is now 6 mos. And 13 day's and this person has only met with him once in the whole 6 Mos. And 13 day's and Still has not appeared in court,Not once in all this time.When he does speak to you it is one lie after the other.He act's as though he is "Afraid" Of the "Judge and Prosecutor.What's up with that?Please save your time and Energy and Do not use this "ATTORNEY" Ever.If you do you will be "VERY SORRY THAT YOU DID SO".Kenneth Weatherspoon you deserve to be "DISBARRED From Being An ATTORNEY".I usually do not speak about anyone like this,But you "DESERVE" THIS COMMENT AND MORE i just cannot say what i really think of your "SORRY ***" on this site.Respect is something you earn,You do not have (1)Client that really respect you.You are a "***" Where did you get your "ATTORNEY LICENSE" ONLINE?

Attorney Kenneth Weatherspoon - RESET AFTER RESET

Update by user Jun 20, 2013

It has been 30 Day's since i posted this post.Has Kenneth Weatherspoon gotten any better?*** no.He still walk's around with his finger stuck up his "***"Like he does not know what to do with hisself.I do not understand how he passed the "Bar Examine"He has to be the most "Unprofessional Attorney"That i have ever met in my entire life.Kenneth lies so much,Until you cannot tell when he is being truthful and When he is lying.Trust Him Know.He cannot even do a PR BOND to get someone released.After all he is the one who got this person arrested in the first place.Now he act's as thought he is in the "Dark About Everything'.Speak to anyone he has represented and See how they react when you say his name.It is so sad that he even work's for the "PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE"This is truely money given away.But then i assume the "TAXPAYER'S OF DALLAS COUNTY DO NOT MIND".You file "Complaints Against Attorneys and County Judges,What do you get in the end.OH!You have to write to "Austin To File A Complaint.When you write to Austin To Complain.OH!Their is "Nothing We Can Do About This Matter.And people want to know what is wrong with the world.Take a good look at "FRANK CROWLEY COURTS BUILDING".It's a "VERY SAD PLACE.How can their not be anyone that can even come close to touching a "COUNTY JUDGE AND AN ATTORNEY.This is so sad.These people get away with "MURDER"And know one "Care's".

Original review posted by user Feb 10, 2013
First of all,Please do not use this ATTORNEY for anything.He does not RETURN CALL'S,He does not communicate with his client's at all.Actually i believe he work's for the COURT'S instead of his client's.Everyone i know of that has had this ATTORNEY is either in JAIL or On their way to JAIL.How is this ATTORNEY going to REPRESENT anyone if he does not RETURN CALL'S or COMMUNICATE with his client's? He is the most UNCONCERN ATTORNEY i have ever seen.I have telephoned his office several time's to speak to him and All i get is i will deliver the MESSAGE TO HIM. It is so sad that he is an PUBLIC DEFENDER that the STATE PAY'S FOR NOTHING.KENNETH YOU NEED TO BE MORE CONCERN ABOT YOUR CLIENT'S.More people should complain about your like of interest in your client's.For GOD'S SAKE'S IF WE CANNOT TRUST YOU TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT,THEN WHO CAN WE TRUST.I BET YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM ACCEPTING THE MONEY THE STATE PAY'S YOU.MAN UP AND GET IT TOGETHER.
#1198461

You have to fellow the right change of command, get enough people to file a civil lawsuit to have him boarded from practicing law if his not already boarded ,if you do not do your homework no one will help you have to find out on you on which is said but that’s the only way it will work

I hired him for my son and did the same thing to him.He is a bad attorney if that what u want to call him. He didn't go to see him or return phone calls at all.

He's not a man of his word. He just want peoples money that is it.

He is a worst lawyer to get. I will never tell anyone about him except he's a very bad attorney in my book.

I TRUSTED THIS LAYWER TO PROVIDE ALL EDVIDENCE AND WITNESS TESTIMONIES IN MY HUSBAND CASE AND HE FAILED TO DO SO AT TRAIL HE STATED THEIR EDVIDENCE WASNT NEEDED WHICH PROVED MY HUSBAND IS INNOCENT. MY HUSBAND RECIEVED 30YRS AND AS OF TODAY ITS BEEN 14YEARS.

THE CITY OPENED AN APPEAL CASE under new discovery of evidence THATS NOW ACTIVE BY DISTRICT ATTORNEY CRAIG WATKINS AND ALL THW WITNESS PROVIDED THEIR AFFIDAVITS EXCEPT WHO MR. WEATHERSPOON AND THE DA REQUESTED HIM TO SEND HIS PART STATING HE DID ALL HE COULD DO IN THE CASE AND HE HAD 20 DAYS HE DIDNT RESPOND THAT WAS 2010. THE COURTS EVEN SENT ANOTHER REQUEST FOR HIS AFFIDAVIT AND THAT WAS 2 YRS AGO.

WE ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE FREEDOM AND EQAULITY WHICH HE IS SUPPOSE TO REPERSENT BUT ISNT!!! I REQUESTED HIS STATEMENT THROUGH THE COURT AGAIN 9/3/13 LETS HOPE HE RESPOND DO NOT HIRE HIM

Sweetie i have never been ARRESTED.You had better go back and Read the post again.***

View more comments (3)

State Farm Insurance - WRONG ACCOUNT

First of all i have never been late on a payment.This all started back in December 2012.I mailed my vehicle payment into STATE FARM BANK along with a couple other payment's to AT&T and Also ATMOS ENERGY.AT&T along with ATMOS ENERGY recieved their payment's within (4)Day's from the time i mailed the payment's in ok.I alway's mail in my payment's ahead of time to make sure they post before the actual DUE DATE.On JAN.07,2013 I recieved an letter from STATE FARM BANK stating my payment was late and That i owed the payment plus $25.00 late fee.Now i remind you i have (10)Day's to get my payment in before it is late which would have been JAN.07,2013 RIGHT.So therefore this letter was sent before Jan.07.2013 For me to recieve it on Jan.07,2013.I telephoned STATE FARM BANK and spoke to a csr about my vehicle payment.I was told by the csr that they had recieved my payment but it was (16)Day's late WTF.My question to the csr is how?Could my payment be (16)Day's late when you all recieved my payment and Today is JAN.07 AND Today will be within my extra (10)Day's in which you all already have my payment.The csr stated i owe STATE FARM BANK AN EXTRA $25.00 for being late.I informed the csr that my payment was not late and That i did not owe STATE FARM BANK any more money at that time.The csr stated i could pay the late fee on my next payment.I asked the csr what part of not being late did she not understand.Got tired of talking to a brickwall and hung up.OK.It's time to make payment on vehicle for JAN,2013.So i said to myself i will send vehicle payment by WESTERN UNION to make sure the payment post early right.Now i am in WESTERN UNION trying to make my vheicle payment thru WESTERN UNION and The payment is not going thru right.So i telephoned STATE FARM BANK from the WESTERN UNION OFFICE and The csr that i spoke to had a lot of question's that i could not answer so i told the csr that i would call her back with the WESTERN UNION clerk on a three way so we could all talk together.Well the WESTERN UNION clerk and The STATE FARM BANK clerk stated getting into an heated altercation because the WESTERN UNION clerk stated that the code that was being given to her was not correct.This went on between the WESTERN UNION clerk and The STATE FARM BANK clerk for sometime before the problem was solved.Finally after all the bickering between the two clerk's the matter was solved and My payment was accepted.Now all of a sudden i was at work on Friday and My cellphone was going off none stop.By me being at work i could not just drop everthing and Answer my phone.When i did get a break,I looked at my phone and the call was from STATE FARM BANK.The call came in again and I answered the call.The STATE FARM BANK CSR REP,Stated to me that they had not recieved my payment for JAN.I went off.I told the csr rep.That i had just made a payment (2)Day's before at WESTERN UNION OFFICE and The clerk stated it was not posted.I asked to speak to an supervisor.Guess what?The csr had the wrong account pulled up it was not even my account.The supervisor did not know that i could hear him when he stated to DONNA,DONNA you have the wrong account pulled up this is not this person's account.He came back to the telephone and APOLOGIZED for the mistake.But this is not good enough for me.I asked the supervisor to take a look at my account with them.I have never been late ever before and I wanted my $25.00 returned to me by check.The supervisor stated why not let them credit the $25.00 to the FEB.Payment,No i want my $25.00 returned to me by check.The supervisor stated he was sorrry for the error and he had to write some people up for this matter.He stated DONNA was new.Oh well,Donna should not be doing anyone's account if she is not TRAINED PROPERLY.WTF.EVERYONE watch out for STATE FARM BANK.Please check everything STATE FARM BANK send's you.I understand everyone make's mistake's,But how?Many other mistake's has STATE FARM BANK made because their clerk's are not trained properly.Just think if i had set up automatic withdrawal with my bank,State Farm Bank would have withdrawed this money from my bank in ERROR.This is why i do not ever set up automatic withdrawal.If so i would at this time be trying to get my money placed back in my account.To STATE Farm Bank,You all should be more careful with training your banker's.What if you all had repo'ed my vehicle to find out this was a mistake?Believe me i would not have taken this lightly and As a matter of fact.I am not taking this matter lightly at this moment.I am very UPSET about this.You all owe me something.Right now i do not know what,But i will figure out something soon,"YOU CAN BET ON THAT".

Frank Crowley Courts Building - 292ND CRIMINAL COURT

First of all, I would like to state that in all my year's.I have never been to a county criminal court that has been closed since before the year ended.You would think that if their was some type of problem,As why?Hon.Larry Mitchell cannot carry on his fuction's as presiding judge.Their would be an alternate judge in his absent's.But their is not one.The clerk's response is he is out of town.OK!So everyone that has a case in his court has to wait until he return's.WTF.May i remind you that the clerk's in this court is still sitting court date's in which the judge is not suppose to return until Jan.28th.This mean's county criminal court 292nd will be closed almost a month.When people appear for court everyone get's an reset on their case.These people has to pay to park each time they go to court,Not only that getting through the monitor's are ***.Don't even speak about the hassle it is to get on an elevator.And when you finally get to the 6th floor you sit and sit and sit.Nothing.Just so happen's an attorney state's oh the judge is out will not return until the 28th of month.What's really going on within FRANK CROWLEY COURTHOUSE?I mean no one on that whole floor was having court.All the clerk's was walking around eating and Having a good time,But as far as court is concern the courtroom was sit up with food.From one desk to the other.I do not understand,Why?Our tax dollar's are being spent like this.I do not understand why?The clerk's are sitting court date's and the judge is not present.Everyone that i have spoken to make's the same statement.Judge Larry Mitchell like's to make an example out of everyone.What i say is judge Larry Mitchell need's to get back to work and Take care of DALLAS COUNTY CITIZEN'S.

BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE - BRENTWOOD HEALTH CARE

First of all.This facilty is very nice.It is neat and Clean each time i have been there.But the service to the elder stink's to high heaven.You have to constantly stay on the aide's about doing their job's.The pay is not great i am sure.But their job's is to take care of each person admitted to this healthcare facility.I haven't been to this facility since around 2008 but nothing has changed since that time.The aide's were sorry then and TWICE as sorry now.I had the pleasure of going to BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE FACILITY a short time ago to visit with someone who was placed in BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE FACILITY after a short stay in the hospital.When we arrived at BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE their was no one at the information desk.But their was an aide sitting in the front lounge with her feet propped up on another chair watching TV.This aide never made any effort to assist us at anytime.Not one time was their an MAY I HELP YOU.NOTHING.So we get to the information desk and Their is this aide standing in the hall away from the information desk.She is playing and LAUGHING with another aide.Finally she come's forward and asked us could she help us.At this time we stated to the aide who we came to visit.The aide that was sitting in the front lobby with her feet in the chair immediately got up and Left the front lobby.The aide in which we were speaking to had the look on her face like(OH ***).At this time we knew something was very wrong.May i say this person was admitted to BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE FACILITY ON NOV.9TH AND THE paperwork was done on the same day as to who was to be notified about any problem's or concern's along with telephone number's etc.On the 26th NOV.This person passed away at 4:00 AM.Now the problem we are having is NO ONE WAS NOTIFIED ABOUT THE DEATH.We all work ok.But we all call to check on the status of this person and We was just their the day before this happen.Why?Did the family not know about this death until (3)DAY'S later.ALL was needed was to pick up the phone and CALL THE FAMILY.To top this off BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE SENT THIS PERSON TO THE DALLAS COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE LIKE HE DID NOT HAVE FAMILY.WTF.When we did speak to someone.This person did not even have good ENGLISH and To make thing's worst he tryed to get SMART with us,When we asked why?No one notified the family.Of course i was ready to go off on him when he asked would we like to speak to his BOSS.When we did get to speak to MRS.JOYCE BONDS,LNFA,EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR this OLD *** kept saying could you speak up i can't hear you.WTF.Being the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR YOU WOULD THINK SHE COULD AFFORD AN *** HEARING AIDE.Finally after hollering the intire time.She pick's up her telephone and call's for this person's file.Stating to the person that answered the telephone,Someone is here stating know one notified the family about this death,Then this OLD *** had the nerve to state "I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE FAMILY WAS NOTIFIED ABOUT THE DEATH.Believe me at that time i saw RED.I stated *** WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?At this time two aide's came down the hall with the folder.One black and One white.MRS.JOYCE BOND'S asked the black aide to stay don't leave,Pull up a chair.She started looking through the folder and Stated we have no number for contact,I stated we did the admission's paperwork and She stated it's not in the folder.I had to just get the *** OUT OF THEIR.When we were leaving the black aide had nerve to state can i have your name and number.I really cannot state what i told that BLACK ***.But you can image.Please do not take any of your love one's to BRENTWOOD HEATHCARE.If you do ,Please be able to go to BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE EACH AND EVERYDAY.

Dallas County Public Defenders Office - DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE

Number one could someone please help me to understand how?Does the DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER;S OFFICE work's.I was under the impression that if a person is not capable of hiring their own ATTORNEY.Then the DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE would appoint an ATTORNEY for the person in need of an ATTORNEY.Well this person was appointed an ATTORNEY by the DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE RIGHT.But this attorney that was appointed.He does not return repeated phone call's to his office.He does not have any type of correspondence with this client.He is never prepared when they have court appearance.As a matter of fact his client was placed in the LEW STERRETT JAIL ON NOV.5TH,2012 AND to this day this attorney has made no attempt to go see this person or ANYTHING.How CAN THIS BE.The attorney lied and Stated this person would be released in a couple of day's,Well it has been (3)Week's and Nothing from this attorney.I feel like we as tax payer's are being cheated by the GOVERMENT.We are paying these DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER'S FROM OUR TAX DOLLAR'S.Then we are paying LEW STERRETT JAIL to house these people what ever each case maybe.So my question is.What IS THE PURPOSE of the DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE if people are sitting in JAIL that should not be their.This goes back to EVERYONE WANT'S TO GET PAID,BUT KNOW ONE WANT'S TO DO THEIR JOB'S.WTF IS GOING ON IN DALLAS COUNTY.KENNETH WEATHERSPOON SHOULD NOT BE AN DALLAS COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER.As a matter of fact KENNETH WEATHERSPOON SHOULD NOT EVEN BE AN ATTORNEY AT ALL. HE REALLY SUCK'S .KENNETH you really need to get your *** TOGETHER.YOU SUCK BIG TIME.

Further proof, as if it were needed, that the Have's enjoy one system of justice, and the Have-Not's are screwed blue. Innocence is inconsequential.

Seriously they are Slammed with work. They juggle thousands of cases a month. Unless you have connections most Lawyers, after graduating law school, go to work for the PDF to write off school loans or need a JOB so they are paid literally nothing.

Yes all PDF suck no matter where you live or what state you live in. They can't remember if they are coming or going so to actually find 5 minutes to breathe is HEAVEN. The courts need to hire more PDF so that they can do the best for each client...7am to 9 pm is more liek the schedule each one carries daily. Sory to disappoint but realisticlly what more can they do...????

Fire him/her and hire another one. Relaly theyare ALL OVERWORKED because the DA doesn't want the detainees t get out. Can't stick a big Ole sentence on seomeone out on bail...

If the public defender assigned to the case is not representing your friend- the defendant's- BEST INTEREST, your friend has the right to fire him and request another public defender be assigned to his case.

In order to do this he will need to document proof that the public defender is failing to do his job. For example: dates/times he tried to contact the defender, dates/times the phone call were returned. Starting now he should keep a log of ALL communication (phone/email/court/jail/ in person) between him and his defender containing date, time, subject and a few notes on their discussion. He will need examples of how the defender was unprepared for the court appearances and how that later effected him. If his defender's lack of preparation landed him in jail and in return caused him to loose money (or worse his job) that should be noted. Make sure to only document the FACTS, not opinions or emotions.

I don't know the circumstances of your friends case, however: Having "a case load that is impossible for one person to handle" is not an excuse to provide poor legal representation. As a hard working tax payer I am outraged that my tax dollars would pay for an inadequate attorney. If the public defender had an overwhelming case load he should not have taken on this case. Before deciding to attend law school and assume $100K in debt/ student loans the defender should have taken into consideration that the market in Dallas is SATURATED with criminal defense attorneys..They are a dime a dozen (just open up the yellow pages) and this defender was PRIVILEGED to have been hired to defend your friend. Your friend's inability to pay for an attorney does not mean his treatment by the pubic defender should have been any different than one he had hired on his own.

The cost of a public defender is SIGNIFICANTLY lower compared to the high cost of housing an inmate. How do you expect the defendant to "save money to hire an attorney next time" if he spends the next few years behind bars ($30,000/year to house inmate) in horrid conditions- and then cannot find a job when released as a result of a felony he may or may not have been guilty of (lets not forget the $80,000.00/ year he may he receive later for being wrongfully imprisoned).

Maybe your public defender has a case load that is impossible for one person to handle? Maybe if you tried cutting back on the beer and cigarettes, you could post bail for this person in jail and they could go visit their attorney in person! Maybe you could redo your whole life and make better decisions.

We pay for you to have a lawyer so you have the right to a fair trial. Why do people think they are so entitled to things today?!

Why does your friend need a lawyer in the first place? Oh yeah, that's right...because they *** and did something illegal. You want to know something? There are so many people breaking the law everyday, the SO throws out the cases that clearly don't have enough evidence to be worth going to trial for (because we all know y'all want to go to trial). So, even though you friend is technically innocent until proven guilty, chances are he's probably guilty.

Your friend's future?

1. Guilty plea

2. Go to trial and will lose (would have been better off with a guilty plea)

That has nothing to do with your lawyer. That has to do with the client. I clients listened to their lawyers or just listened to the general rules of society they wouldn't be in this situation.

Get over yourself. You get what you *** pay for in life. Save up some money so you can hire a private defense attorney next time. Oh wait, never mind. They will refuse to take your case due to your *** attitude next time.

But you're the real winner here. We are all paying for your free lawyer (who probably makes 50k a year and has over 100k worth of law school loans). We are paying for your free healthcare (never mind the $150 that gets taken out of my check every month to cover my own insurance on a minimal plan). We are paying for your food stamps (so you can buy a filet minon while I have to eat another pack of ramen noodles).

People like you just make me so mad. Get off your *** and do something with your life instead of complaining about how underwhelming all the free stuff that you don't deserve is. Seriously!!!!!!!!

@WOW!!!

Either you are Kenneth himself...or just some dumb *** tea partier..nothing you've contributed is even relevant .

Next time you need a public servant and they happen to be inept and irresponsible..I wiuld like to see you yap all this ***.

Your type disgusts me...to find fault in someone because they expected someone to dobwhat theyre paid for is plain dumb and unfuckingbelievable

Number one the case has been DISMISSED.So therefore this person's back ground is still perfect.Number two because you have not ever been to jail does not matter because their may come a time when you might end up in jail.Number three i myself have never been to jail either so i am not concern with what you are speaking on as far as picking friend's.Anyone can go to jail.Including youself.You are not PERFECT I am so sure of that.Now as far as the PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE like i stated it SUCK'S.BUSY my ***.SORRY IS MORE LIKE IT.Since you are in COLORADO SPRINGS,WHO really care's about what you think.As far as TAXES,You as well as myself will alway's pay TAXES because this is the way of life.I am also sure you are paying TAXES in COLORADO SPRING'S FOR THOSE JAIL BIRD'S YOU ALL HAVE THEIR.Remember "YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE RIM"YOU JUST THINK YOU ARE"."WHAT GOES AROUND COMES'S BACK AROUND DOUBLE".

Maybe this so called defendant should have been raised better? Only the jailbird has himself to blame for the results of his/her poor choices, and the taxpayers who have never committed a crime or even a traffic ticket (ME) should not be forced to pay for said criminal going to jail.

Do you really think that the public defender has time to return ALL the phone calls he gets? Uh, NO. He's VERY busy! So, have fun in prison, cause now that conviction and jail time is on your record for life, and I certainly wouldn't hire ya.

If one lays down with dogs, then you will get fleas!

Choose better friends to hang out with next time. :p

JOAN my friend has just gotten released.I am on my way to pick up.By the way i pay taxes and I have no problem paying them.If my taxes are to be raised i asure you, I will have no problem paying them.As far as the witness they did testify.How do you think their was a MISTRIAL.Now what part did you miss on that part.Their was no DPD OFFICER involved period.If their had been this would not have gotten this far.This was an citation only,Not a FELONY like the DA'S OFFICE is trying to make it be.This occured over the use of a dam telephone, Their was a struggle because this person was trying to call DPD in the first place.And security was trying to stop this person from doing so.The PLANTIFF even stated that their was no Physical Altercation between them.They just did not want DPD involved in the matter.So what now.Right is RIGHT and WRONG is WRONG.This is just plain WRONG.Their is no other way to look at this matter.GOD BLESS and HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.LATER.

I still say you are complaining about nothing. Why couldn't your friend's witness testify on her behalf?

If she was a witness to what happened she should have been able to testify. Maybe if you start paying more taxes the Public Defender's Office would be able to provide more service. That is the only way public offices can provide services to please everybody, is to raise taxes and if that happened you would probably be the first to complain. What exactly is your friend accused of doing.

It is her choice if she prefers to sit in jail instead of pleading nolo contendre'. I think you missed my point and that is that your friend's public defender isn't the only person whose case he/she is working on at one time.

In my 72 years I have known many public defenders, judges, attorneys, and cops(I was married to a cop for 20 years.) I was also a legal secretary for several years. None of the people in law enforcement can do more than is humanly possible.

I can asure you that no one is going to suck anything up but youself.And no this person is not a DEAD BEAT WORK'S EVERYDAY.So if you are employed by the DALLAS PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE then you suck also.***

View more comments (13)

Advanced Reviewer
First of all i have had only one previous problem with J P MORGAN CHASE BANK and That was about 5 year's ago.This problem occured when J P MORGAN CHASE BANK allowed someone to come into their bank and Change my account .They got as far as changing my address...

What the Bank Manager SHOULD have taken you into their office and explained...If you are not named specifically as the Payable on Death designee on the Bank Account, you would need "Letters of Administration" from the Probate division of your county's court - OR - if the estate is very small, the Probate Court will sign off and designate someone (in this case, it would surely be you) to receive the asset(s). Being "listed on the Death Certificate" has nothing to do with bank accounts - or any other asset owned by the deceased.

It sounds as though the manager did not do a good job working with someone who may have been distraught over the loss of someone they love. However, as badly as he handled it, he was correct.

View more comments
Product
Chase Bank Account

USPS

Update by user Oct 26, 2012

Hi!Everyone this is an update on my previous complaint.As of today 10/26/12.My payment to DIRECTV on 09/17/12 has never arrived.Where the payment is,Is unknown to the USPS.The mail was picked up from my address ok,But after this everyone is unaware of where the mail could have gone.It is so sad that a person cannot depend on the USPS to deliver their mail safely from one distination to another.All i hear is help save the USPS.I say help save the person that has to pay a Stop Fee for a Check that the USPS LOST.I feel like USPS should be made to Refund Each Person\'s Fee for Losing Their Mail.Now get this the USPS say\'s they are not making the MONEY that they are use to getting because more people are using other mean\'s to take care of their BILL\'S.Well i wonder WHY?This has to STOP.These people are getting paid very well for what they do right?So my question is Why?Can\'t they just do it PROPERLY.Everyone want\'s to be paid.But know one want\'s to get the job done.WTF is going on with the USPS.When a person goes into the USPS location to discuss a issue with an Supervisor they are looked at like AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT THE ISSUE.All i can say is,I do not Appreciate the USPS at all.They SUCK.

Original review posted by user Sep 25, 2012
HI!EVERYONE i am back.YOU no when a person intrust the USPS to DELIVERY.Sometime's certain thing's happen right.OK!I need some help on this one.PLEASE.On 09/17/12.I mailed my monthly payment in to DIRECTV.So i am watching my LABTOP to know exactly when my check clear right.OK.Today is 09/25/12 and STILL MY CHECK HAS NOT CLEARED DIRECTV.MIND you i have been speaking to DIRECTV and MY BANK RIGHT.EVERYONE try's to be helpful.But I WANT THIS CHECK TO CLEAR.I have spoken to USPS.I have spoken to DIRECTV so many time's,They probably wish i would go away.LISTEN i am very strick about my BILL'S OK.WHEN i MAIL a BILL , WEATHER throught USPS or WHOEVER , I EXPECT FOR THIS MAIL TO BE DELIVERED to the CORRECT COMPANY and IN a TIMELY MANNER.I do not feel like,I am asking for to much.Now!I have two choice's OK.First,I can STOP PAYMENT on the check RIGHT,WHICH i will have to pay GOOD OLD CHASE A $30.00 FEE which i feel like i should not have to pay,Because WTF.I TRUSTED THE USPS.OR SECOND i can WAIT another couple of day's and SEE if MAYBE IT IS IN LIMB-BO-LAND WTF.Either way i some ADVISE WITH THIS ONE.HAY!I LOVE YOU ALL ON PISSED.CONSUMERS.COM COME BACK.

THANKS for the HOLLA.Right now!I think my only option is to "PAY THE ACCOUNT BY CASH and IF the check payment does appear.I just have to let the "PAYMENT BE APPLIED ON THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE".HOW does that sound to you.I appreciate your in put.

COOL!I do not understand why?The goverment can't do their job.I do not want to blame anyone unjustly but.When a person pay their bill's in a timely manner.NEVER LET RIGHT.I for one expect "Excellance.Is that asking for too much?Will keep you posted.Thanks for the COMMENT.HOLLA BACK.

make sure u get the names and badge number of anyone you spoke to then file a complaint,i'm trying to get my refund for a express mail i shipped and i'm getting it one way or another

View more comments (2)
Service
Usps Delivery Service

DIRECTV

I mailed my monthly payment in on 09/17/2012.I telephoned DIRECTV and SPOKE to a customer service rep.Because i wanted to know why?Have my payment not been posted as of 09/24/2012.I was told don't worry we will not interrupt your service,Because we have a grace period before we can interrupt your service's.First of all ,I do not care about your grace period.I want to know why?Have you all not posted my check.You all state it take's (5) day's to post an account.This is not true,Because i mail my payment in each month on the same day of each month and MY payment alway's clear's in 3-4 day's.Someone need's to get up off their *** and POST my check.You want your money on time.AND i want my account posted on time.What is you all problem.How long does it take to enter account?I understand why?SO many other people want to leave DIRECTV.WTF.

I have been a customer of DTV for 2 years. I have never had anything but good experiences with customers service.

Now, with that being said. I have read multiple comments on these threads that consist of people calling the authors crybabies/ ignorant and mocking their complaints. The entire purpose of this website is to voice complaints (hints the name pissedconsumers) its not called directvissuperawesome.com These people's childish taunts sound more like someone on payroll not fellow customers. And if you don't want to hear ppl *** and moan why come to a website specifically for that.

One other thing, I find it hard to believe the people who are claiming to work for Directv are gainfully employed by them or anyone else considering their lack of ability to spell and that their grammatical aptitude is that of a third grader.

Its kind of sad my first complaint about this company comes because of idiots who may or may not even work for them. I pray that I am not giving money to a company that would allow employees to treat customers with such high levels of disrespect and have such low levels of intelligence.

look this is the deal im a dtv billing supervisor the thing that you people need to understand is that we have rules to follow if we don't follow those rules we are going to be screw so when the customer call and tell us their story and they keep calm we are going to do our best to help them out but as soon the customer starts to threat us thats when the cust will loose why because we are going to do what the book says and we are not going to try to override anything because we are not going to be affected at all because we are doing our job only so as a advise when you call dtv threat the agent well dont try to scare us because we are not doing nothing wrong , but if the cust understand us we are going to help them with everything that is in our hands

@sup

Like there is really someone there physically opening each letter, looking at the check, manually entering in the account number and payment????

Get real people! Everything is automated.

That is why you must include the payment coupon with the check.

Most everything is done by OCR & sorting machines (Optical Character Recognition). That's why I pay online for my account.

There is no confusion over mailing, posting, lost mail.

@Annon

Number one i did include my payment coupon and Number two i really do not care how DIRECTV process their mail as long as my payment get's processed in a timely manner.Pay DIRECTV online never,Not in this life time anyway's.The problem is everyone want's to get paid.But no one want's to do their job in a timely manner.I have been in this type of a job.But also my job was alway's taken care of in a timely manner.Their is no CONFUSION on my part.But their is a large problem with DIRECTV'S PROCESSING OF PAYMENT'S.If you pay online,That's great for you.But i choose to mail in my monthly payment so if you do not mind.You can just butt out of this post.Thank you and Have a great day.

@sup

Number one if you are really a SUP.Then you need to be fired.Their is nothing in my post about anyone being rude.But evidently you are either unaware of the context of my post are you are to *** to understand what i actually wrote.I never stated anyone was rude and I was never rude to anyone. So before you try to send a comment to anyone get your fact's straight.WTF.Everyone has rule's in their job duties,But people like you,Make's it bad for everyone else.YOU DAM ***.Where do you get off posting a comment like you did.

@hollins1

yes i am a sup maybe i already talked with some of you my name is john 762887 is my id number how ever my point is that if the customer wants us to help them they dont need to be rude with us im not saying that directly you do it but 90% of the cust that calls and request to speak with a supo they want to scream at us and that is very annoying thats why to some cust we overide over 700 dlls wer can do it but to some cust we dont even overide .1 cent so as a advice do that try to do it and will help all of you and i post here because is a place were people is mad to dtv and im telling you tips how to convince the supervisors and another advice try to talk with a mexican supervisor because is you talk with a filipin sup they wont help you at all

View more comments (5)

GEICO

First of all i had GEICO INSURANCE on my vehicle for a short period of time.But then i decided that both of my vehicle's should be on one policy instead of two different policy's.So i closed my insurance policy with GEICO INSURANCE.Every since i closed my policy with GEICO INSURANCE.I get mail from GEICO INSURANCE seem's like every two to three day's asking me why?Did i leave them.They are asking me to return and They will make the situation right.ON last week i went online with GEICO INSURANCE for a quote for both of my vehicle's.The quote was $717.26 for both of my vehicle's.OK this sound's good but may i remind you i was only saving about $50.00 to the most.NOW my current insurance on both my vehicle's was due on JUNE 10,2012.So i telephoned GECIO INSURANCE to inquire about being covered before JUNE 10,2012 Because i did not want my debit card debited for JUNE 10,2012 By my previous insurance carrier and To make sure that both of my vehicle's was covered immediately.Now here is the catch.AFTER telephoning GECIO INSURANCE i was speaking to an underwriter and This person was informing me that he could take care of this matter where my debit card would not be debited by my now insurance carrier if i had a few minute's to go over some question's with him at that moment.This person wanted to know who?My carrier was at this time.He also wanted to know how much my payment's were at this time.He stated he had pulled my credit report and Was writing up the insurance as we spoke etc.I stated to the underwriter that i did not want to give him any information until my quote was finalized.At this time he started asking about my house whole.I stated to the underwriter that i lived along and That my address was used as a permanant address by my daughter and Granddaughter but neither reside with me.Then all of a sudden this person stated that he could cover both vehicle's but it would cost me $989.00 for a six month period.I asked him was he serious.WTF.Happen to the $717.26 and He could not explain to me the extra money that he was charging for the coverage on my vehicle's.GEICO INSURANCE is a rip off.I am happy that i chose to drop their insurance.Later that day i received an e-mail from GEICO INSURANCE STATING their is an agent close to my area that could give me my request for the amount quoted.Then i recieved another e-mail about a DISCLOSER OF CREDIT REPORT.This man had my CREDIT REPORT IN HIS HAND WHILE WE SPOKE.So for him to send me a DISCLOSER OF CREDIT REPORT WAS off the chain.WTF.GEICO INSURANCE IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM.AND if anyone from GEICO INSURANCE read's this complaint post.DO NOT EVER SEND ANY MAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE TO MY HOME.YOU *** SCAM ARTIST.I DID NOT WANT YOUR *** INSURANCE ANYWAY.LOSER'S.DO NOT CONTACT ME IN ANYWAY.