Shark - STILL CHEAP VIDEOS AFTER SO MANY YEARS

Update by user Sep 10, 2019

I just can't understand WHY you STILL produce infomercials that look like they were made many, many years ago, that are distorted and aren't formatted to the widescreen televisions of today that the vast majority of people own. I'm certain you've had great sucess by now - why not show some class and quality in your advertising...that reflects greatly on you, too.

It can't cost much more, if anything at all, to use modern videography equipment to make an informercial that looks good instead of the way yours look. I own a Shark Rocket, and I like it.

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2019
I just can't understand WHY you STILL produce infomercials that look like they were made many years ago, that aren't formatted to the widescreen televisions of today that the vast majority of people own. I'm certain you've had great sucess by now - why not show some class and quality...that reflects on you, too. It can't cost much more, if any bat all to use modern videography equipment to make an informercial that looks good instead of the way yours look. I own a Shark Rocket, and I like it. I'm interested in the Uplight, but get irritated looking at the cheap, dated-looking commercial...WHY?? WHY?? i
ID
Pros
  • Good products
Cons
  • Poor advertising
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Explanation from company for low-quality, outdated advertising