TAF UP PITTSBURGH - Loud swearing music blaring.Child present.Employee refused to co-operate.

Took My Nephew and his Mother to get new tennis shoes at TAF UP PITTSBURGH.Located at the Mckee's Rocks shopping plaza in Pittsburgh on Jan.)8,2012.Upon entering to see if they sold children's shoes, for which they had a whole wall displayed, the music was so loud I was not able to converse properly with the clerk. Being in there for just a minute, I heard the song using Swear words and asked the clerk if he could please turn it down. I was not able to scream to him to conduct business, AND FURTHER MORE, I said it was not proper especially with kids being present. He refused, told me it was company policy to leave it on that loud, kept telling me he there was no swearing in the song, that he guaranteed it, kept arguing with me that there was no swearing, and that it was 2012 and to get with it ! All the while my 8 year old nephew and his Mother heard all of this!! This Employee could not care less if he tried!! Dont go there! Prices are way too high .You Get treated like dirt!!
ID