The Company Store - Do not bother

Bought set of sheets. They did seem kind of thinnish, but there were all these great reviews, etc. Used them for 2 weeks, laundered them. Began folding them and realized: the fabric was ripped. After two weeks of use! (We're old. It's not like any one was jumping around wildly, etc., on the bed.) Call the company. Discover their policy: You wash the item, no returno. I'm like "whaaa?" The sheets rip after one normal use, and you won't refund my money? Nevertheless, I persisted. Sending sheets back; in theory they'll refund my money. But jeez: DO NOT bother with The Company Store.

I agree! Feb2020 I ordered 6 items.

One was to be monogramed. It wasn't but I was charged for it. Contacting customer service she told me to print out the return label and mail it back. My printer is not working and I'd would have to go to UPS.

They even questioned if I was sure that it was not monogramed!! BTW the item was a baby blanket, so time sensitive. I have enjoyed shopping with them for 25 yrs. I heard they had changed hands and customer service is not up to standards.

Previously I have been thrilled. Then after working through some of this for about 10 minutes, uh oh, item no longer available!! They'd refund the monogram cost, as they should have anyway!! They would give me a small discount on the blanket if I wanted to keep the (incomplete) blanket.

I pushed them telling them this was all their fault, they should own it and how could this error be made when it showed on my order that it was to be monogramed? They used the broke record of " this is what we can do and that is all". It was still on me to deal with the return if I wanted a refund with their problem. Finally she got a customer service supervisor.

I told them I knew they'd changed hands but where was the quality customer service? I was told,again, they'd return monogram cost and gave a slightly better discount on the item. It really wasn't worth it, but returning it would have been a hassel. They did not care!!!

I told then I will no longer shop with them.

Warning their error, your problem! Not customer friendly!!

ID
Cons
  • Poor quality
Reason of review