Cheated by agogue consultancy services

Previously I was in job. But I did leave my job. Because agogue consultancy services taken 66180/- from me and give me offer letter of software trainee. After completing training they will place me in MNC or provide a job in own company. Now I did complete my training but they are not providing me job. I gave my money but they are not giving my money.they are told me that you can do anything,i will not refund your money. What should I do? company details: Agogue Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. Near Mercedes-Benz showroom, Baner, Pune - 411 007, (INDIA). Phone: +91 20 - 67****64 Fax: +91 20 - 67****00 one of director darpan kale.

Darpan kale is a thief. We have invested money in agouge technologies and he ran away with our money. Darpan needs to be behind bars.

I would like you people to search Darpan Kale on Facebook and slap a sharp comment there.

The company owners have taken almost $90000 form me. I leave in USA.

As a friend I helped initially.

They promised to pat monthly interest but its been more than 2 years and not paid a single penny.Now they don't pick up the phone as well. There should be a justice to this.

Is this compliant on agogue consultancy and technologies is true???????????

Agogue Consultancy and Agogue technologies are same company run by cheaters. They didn't paid salary to its employee for months even year. You can talk about this company with its old employees : Ramesh Iyer (Company didn't give 5 lakhs (0989078****,0956100****), Anuj Kumar singh (6.5 Lakhs)-986048****, Libni -942350****,soma-942303****,ajay992133**** and many more

@Suraj

Darpan Kale has cheated my father out of Rs 60 lakhs. He is a cheat and fraud.

He has not repaid a single rupee and keeps changing house and telephone number. Police complaint required.

View more comments (5)