Automotive Finance Corporation - Looking for Pelican auto finance

No Resolution, Westlake financial services llc. Have already stolen my vehicle and sold it. Trashing my credit. Honest , hard working people just have to suck it up. They can just continue ripping people off with no consequence !!! Just a corrupt system, nothing you can do !!!!
Los Angeles, California
Cons
  • Way they handle closing the floor plan
  • Will steal from you and make your credit a living hell
  • Incompetent employees
Fraudulent accounts
Preferred solution
Pay value of truck and all other financial hardships. As a result of their fraudulent Activities.

Westlake Financial Services - Legally responsible

Update by user Jan 16, 2020

I still have yet to hear from Westlake financial services. Now they have Stole my truck and sold it.

And wrecked my credit in the process!!! I have contacted all legal outlets.

Still Nothing, Westlake financial has weaseled out of Responsibility for these Fraudulent Activities once again!! Our legal system is messed up !!!

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2019
Why is this company not under legal investigations ??? Obviously frauds , an going as far as financial hardship on already struggling families. Personally has caused major loss an poverty. My paid only means of transportation for my work an kids stolen, causing major financial problems. It was completely paid off !!!! That's just out right Thieves!!!!
ID
Cons
  • Frauds
  • R thieves
  • Identity theft
Poor customer service

Hankey Group - Westlake financial services fraudulent activities

Whom do you contact about the fraudulent activities on behalf of Westlake financial. They have illegally repossessed an sold my vehicle an personal property. They have cost my family alot of money an have ruined my financal stability. No one at this company ever exsplained or validated the so called dept. My truck was paid off with Pelican . An ever so conveniently has gone out of buisness. They have reported on my credit, paid in full an no late payments. So how does your company decive these family's, an right out of a court order for the same fraudulent activities ?? Someone needs to resolve this issue !!!
Nashville, Tennessee

Westlake Financial Services - Compinsation for lost property

Update by user Nov 17, 2019

NOT RESOLVED AT ALL NOV.17 2019 !!! Westlake Financial are still committing fraudulent accounts and stealing from hard working people !!!!

Update by user Nov 06, 2019

I still have not been able to resolve this issue. After Westlake financial stole my vehicle an sold it along with my personal property.

All the missed time from work and loss of vehicle my olny transportation. The only contact with Westlake after the repossesson , i contacted supervisor s all the way to the top. Same answers an still no documents. I did receive letter on date to sale an that was it.

No more contact with Westlake. I called states attorney, federal trade commission, an any possible assistance i could find. I filled complaints, called attorney s. No one seemed to know what i was talking about or just didn't care to answer.

Even after making them aware of the complaints an lawsuits all about the exact issues. So i have been trying to dispute all the credit reporting. An still barrowing a truck for work an trying to get passed this major financial ordeal.I am still not able to resolve credit inorder to finance another vehicle. Witch i still can not afford another vehicle for personal an work.

I have paid so much already for the vehicle an maintenance for the last 4 years an have also lost more buisness . Making it impossible to come back from this major financial distress. Westlake financial has destroyed my children and my financial well being. Beyond at a loss , there's no way this is legal.

An of course besides the contract with Pelican an paid in full from credit companies. I have no other paperwork from Pelican .

Without any documentation or notice Pelican went out of business. Still beyond $19,000 behind an no way out.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2019
Still noncompliante , argumentative , frauds. Stolen vehicle an completely destroying my credit. Significant financial damage.

Frauds

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you encountered.

Providing great customer service is our main goal.

Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your concern and be able to try to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at WestlakeCustomerCare@***.com

@Kaeleigh Otw

I have tried relentlessly to fix this issue with your company many times , still have yet to accomplish this. You all ripped me off an trashed my credit. You all need to be sued an put out of buisness !!!

@Jennifer H Kpk

No you ruined your own life by not paying your notes. This is why it was repoed.

Sure the stuff in the car you may have a claim to but if they took the vehicle then you owe them money. You did this because you didn’t pay your car note.

How is it everyone else’s fault? I’m sure you have a answer for that as well.

@Anonymous

Wrong I paid on time everytime for the last 4 years. My legal contract was with Pelican auto finance.

Pelican auto finance has even reported on my credit, Paid in full with no late payments. My contract an my title says Pelican auto finance. Westlake financial services nowhere to be found.

No verification no legal documentation , How do you exsplain that ? Frauds

View more comments (4)
Service
Westlake Financial Services Claim
Cons
  • Illegal repossessions
  • Horrible customer service
  • Fraudulent company
False accounting
Preferred solution
Financial compinsation for fraudulent activities, illegal repossession an sale of property. False documents an fix all 3 credit reports due to false reporting.