READ AND WEEP ENTERGY

Update by user Mar 25, 2020

Sue them for the REST OF MY LIFE.

Update by user Mar 25, 2020

I have Company send Contractors to.my house. Instead of letting me know why they are there and what do they need to do?

I walk outside after hearing some noise and My double gate is laying on the ground and I walked to the few men that were in my yard to find out what was going on. I be damn if not one could speak or understand EngEnglish. Remember Entergy of Louisiana hired them. I was furious and since I could not communicate I went back inside and started investigating.

found out it was Entergy Contractors. I let Entergy gave a piece of my mine, Soul, Body and gave them to the Devil. 9 months later I get a threating letter stating i SAID IF ENTERGY DOES NOT NOTIFY ME BEFORE THEY DISPATCH AN EMPLOYEE, CONTRACTORS OR ANYONE TO DO WORK I WOULD SHOOT THEM. *** them for putting words in my mouth and I will Sue the till the Day i die.

I forever neve let someone accuse me of such a threatening statement.

*** Entergy and i will *** Them. I promise.

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2020
File a complaint with the U.S. Dept. of Entergy. You may also have a whistleblower lawsuit since Entergy is receiving federal funding via a smart grid grant. See DOE contact information below or contact a whistleblower attorney: U.S. Department of Energy 1000 Independence Ave. SW Washington, D.C. 2585 Toll Free: 1-800-dial-DOE (1-80*-342-****) Switchboard: (202) 586-**** Fax: (202)586-**** Federal Information Relay Service (FIRS) 1-80*-877-**** TTY/Voice www.energy.gov

User's recommendation: SPIT ON THEM.

Entergy Louisiana Electricity Supply
Pros
  • False accusations
  • Defamation
  • Criminal acts
Cons
  • Unlawful acts
  • Unlawful accusations
  • Many
SUE 2 Million

Gardner Wade DDS - YOU NEED TO PAY

YOU STOLE AND DIDN'T DO THE CORRECT JOB AND I HAVE HAD TO SUFFER FOR YOUR WRONG DOING AND NOT DOING THE PROPER THING. YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM THIS? NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

EBAY,READ AND WEEP

Update by user Apr 04, 2020

PAYPAL CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WHILE THIS TRANSACTION I CANNOT ACCESS. BUT SAY I CLOSED IT.

HOW COULD I CLOSE IT WITH ACTIVITY ON IT? THIS IS PROOF. I WILL SINK THEM. Buyer shemal1441 Order number 24-0468*-14195 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want See more Mar 24 Return started Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want a refund Mar 18 Delivered Mar 15 Item purchased GIVE ME A CORRECT ANSWER TO IT,.

AND TO WHY HE NEED ME TO SEND HIM A RETURN SLIP. FAKE AND LYING. I HAVE THE PROOF AS I WILL EXPOSE IT SOON TO THE COURTS. BEST REGARDS TO YOU, Darren Durham 225darrenwayne LOOK REAL DEEPThe buyer started a return The buyer has until Mar 31 to ship the item.

You can either wait for the item to arrive or issue a refund. If you issue a refund now, this return will be closed and you shouldn't expect to receive the item back. This return has been approved automatically, per the eBay returns policy. item picture UMAREX WALTHER CP99 COMPACT BICOLOR BLOWBACK BB GUN AIR CO2 PISTOL Buyer shemal1441 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want a refund See less Tracking details Number: 930192****600009****16 Carrier: USPS Mar 24, 04:24 PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT USPS AWAITS ITEM GREENVILLE MS 38703 PAYPAL CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WHILE THIS TRANSACTION I CANNOT ACCESS.

BUT SAY I CLOSED IT. HOW COULD I CLOSE IT WITH ACTIVITY ON IT? THIS IS PROOF. I WILL SINK THEM.

Buyer shemal1441 Order number 24-0468*-14195 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want See more Mar 24 Return started Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want a refund Mar 18 Delivered Mar 15 Item purchased GIVE ME A CORRECT ANSWER TO IT,. AND TO WHY HE NEED ME TO SEND HIM A RETURN SLIP. FAKE AND LYING. I HAVE THE PROOF AS I WILL EXPOSE IT SOON TO THE COURTS.

BEST REGARDS TO YOU, Darren Durham 225darrenwayne LOOK REAL DEEP Started YES Shipped NO Refund NEVER ON USPS SITE March 24, 2020 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 24, 2020 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

HE SENT ME A MESSAGE TO SEND HIM A RETURN SLIP! March 24, 2020 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 24, 2020 to expect your package for mailing. This doesyou will pay for closing my account and saying I did it.

This is just one proof of 14 years with you. NO WAY I COULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.Paypal Corporation ATTN: Lego Dept/civil 2211 North First St. St, Jose California 95131SEND THIS TO THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE!My name is Ronald and I am a member of PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations.

Your concerns were recently forwarded to my office for review. LET HIM REVIEW THIS TOO.

Update by user Mar 25, 2020

I WOULD LIKE FOR EBAY TO ADMIT THAT THEY *** ME OVER AND CAUSE DISTRESS AND INAPPROPRIATE WAYS TO HANDLE BUSINESS. THIS STILL HAUNTS ME EVERYTIME I DEAL WITH THEM AND I STILL THINK THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS.

THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD THINK COULD NOT BE TRUE, BUT I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND CORRESPONDING MESSAGES TO BACK IT UP. THEY DAMN RIGHT STOLE FROM ME AND DID NOT KNOW IT. AND I HAVE PROOF THAT AFTER THEY GOT THE MONEY THEY KEEP TELLING ME TO PAY AND TO ADD A BACK UP. HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE ENCOUNTERED SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND TO ITS MAGNITUDE?

I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF PISSED OFF CUSTOMERS AND MANY PEOPLE WHO DESPISE EBAY FOR DOING SOME WRONG ILLEGAL THINGS. BUT WHAT THEY DID TO ME IS SOMETHING YOU MAY NEVER SEE OR HEAR FROM ANYONE BUT ME. I ALSO GIVE THIS TO OTHERS AS A WARRING OR WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT TO WHAT THEY CHARGE YOU FOR VERY CLOSELY, AS THEY TOOK THIS MONEY AND DID NOT NOTIFY ME ABOUT IT AND HOW CAN THEY FOR ANY REASON IN THE WORLD HAVE ACCESS TO TAKE A PENNY FROM YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYBODY TO DO AS TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU OD OF AN ACCOUNT AND YOU NOT AUTHORIZE IT.

MUCH LESS DO IT AND I FIGHT THEM TO *** AND BACK AND THEY TELL ME THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO TAKE IT. WTF. YOU CAN SE THE DOCUMENT THAT EBAY GOT THE MONEY AND THEY RECEIVED THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND STILL WANTED ME TO PAY. THIS REALLY COST ME OVER 3 MONTHS OF EMAILING, PHONE CALLS ALL DAY.

SCANNING DOCUMENTS, BANK WITHDRAWALS AND I ACTUALLY RAN OUT OF EVIDENCE TO SEND THEM. SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I DID.

I PLEADED WITH THEM AND NOTHING. I NOW THINK I SHOULD HIRE AN ATTORNEY AND SUE THEM FOR ALL THEY ARE WORTH AND GIVE BACK TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED FROM THE HANDS OF EBAY AND TAKING.

Update by user Mar 25, 2020

THIS IS TO ADD TO THE REVIEW OF EBAY I SUBMITTED (WRONG)THIS INFORMATION IS ON THE WRONG COMPANY )EBAY). I WAS UPDATING A COUPLE OF REVIEWS AND ACCIDENTALLY PUT THIS ON EBAY AND TOTALLY MY MISTAKE AS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT OCCURRED WITH THEM.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND I AM HUMAN AND MADE A MISTAKE THIS UPDATE WAS FOR ENTERGY. ANOTHER COMPANY.

Update by user Mar 24, 2020

Thank You Mr. Perry,I had Will Johnson Call Me, and I explained everything to him in detail.

I also sent him about 20 Pictures so he could see what has been going on in my area. Just in my Backyard they have 3 poles stuck in the ground because the first one started to fall over, so they took the wires off it and stuck another pole in the ground next to the one about to fall. Then the second pole started to fall so they ran a toggle bolt about 2 foot through both polls to hold them together and stuck another pole in the ground and ran the wire to it. looks like a bunch blind people did this.

Why not pull up the first pole and replace it and maybe some concrete or ties around it, but to just leave them there and add another pole? 3 poles in one spot. Then I spent over $6000.00 two years ago to have all the trees in my front and back yard cleaned and trimmed. Then suddenly, I investigate my backyard and there are several men cutting limbs out of my trees, and I wonder how they got into my backyard as the gate is locked.

I went out there to speak to them and no one knew English. So, I was like I could have unlocked the gate and let you in, but to take my double gate off the hinges and just help yourself to chopping up my trees without notification is beyond me. Now is really looks like a bunch of Blind people did this and left my fence tore apart. I had to go and put it back together.

Also, there are still limbs touching the power lines. I let Mr. Johnson KNOW all of this and sent him plenty of pictures to prove it. Then ONE of my neighbor’s yard.

They have too polls about to fall and one in their backyard was not replaced when it was leaning, just stick another poll next to it? This is beyond inconsiderate of the Company Entergy hired to do a correct and decent job. Now my Oak and Pine tree look like trash. At Least trim them consistent in line and at the same distance.

No, it looks terrible!!! As I explained to Mr. Johnson, I know Nature issues is something we have to deal with and nothing But God can stop it, but when I go to see why my electricity is out for 13 to 14 hours at a time and it is because of a fallen tree. When the bad weather is not here getting them to go around and clean the trees aroun dthe power lines.

I made sure I kept mine cleaned as a responsible person and try to keep my yard nice and every time it goes out it is not because of lightning hitting an electrical box or striking some equipment that runs the electricity, it is always a tree. I am not trying to lash out terrible about this but the issue in hand about my electricity staying out long periods of time and off and on for several days and because of trees, I have an issue. Bad food, do not want to leave as when it does come back on, I want to make sure something was not left on that may cause a problem and start a fire or do damage, so I wait. I get updates every time and the first one will be in two hours you will have electricity and the a few minutes later it will have added another 10 hours of being without electricity.

Always changing and I see this as they need to really asset the damage or at least not even give a time because there is no way for them to ever get it right. Another tree may fall as they are clearing one. So just say you will be without until we have safely cleared the area. And hopefully no other damage may come as we finish this?

Because giving an estimate time is beyond reasoning...IT SHOULD NEVER BE IN THE SUBJECT!!!!! I LOOK AT IT AS AN EXCUSE TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM CALLING IN? Maybe I am the only one with this issue, I cannot speak for others, but I really want my trees cleaned up!! Plus, they left the debris in my grass for days until I pulled it into the concrete of the business behind me so my grass would not die.

Then they finally came and halfway got it! I will not waste any more of your time as I could say plenty more. But to have my fence tore down and chop up my trees like a wacko and not put my fence back and being inconsiderate of the property they are on to at least let the person know they are there and what they are doing. To me that is trespassing on my property and chopping my trees up like garbage!!

Which is wrong!! The message I sent you I sent to every official in Office that had an email and only Will Johnson and You Responded!!!

So, thank You Mr. PerryI will call and give my opinion as soon as the Office opens Monday

Update by user Mar 24, 2020

I UPLOADED A DOCUMENT THAT SHOES EBAY GOT MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I HAD THIS PROOF AND THEY SAID THAT THEY DID NOT GET THEIR MONEY AND ALSO I NEED TO ADD A BACK UP PLAN. THEY WERE PUTTING RESTRICTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I OWED THE THE AMOUNT ON THE DOCUMENT THAT THEY TOOK MONEY FROM ME AND THEY TOOK IT FROM MY BACK UP.

I FOUGHT WITH THEM FOR 3 MONTHS AND TO NO AVAIL WOULD THEY SAY THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND EVERY DSY I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I OWED THEM AND I NEED TOAD A BACK UP. HOW IN THE *** CAN A COMPANY TAKE MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND THEY DEMAND YOU NEED TO PAY IT BECAUSE THEY NEVER GOT IT. LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT AND SEE WHO GOT IT. THEY REFUSED TO BELIEVE IT.

SO I OWED THEM THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY AND I SENT IN EVERY BIT OF EVIDENCE THAT PROVED BEYOND A DOUBT THAT THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND TOOK IT FROM MY BACKUP ACCOUNT. THEY STATE A MILLION TIME THAT THEY DID NOT TAKE IT AND THEY WERE TRYING TO GET IT BUT I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH IN MY ACCOUNT. I SAID YOU RECEIVED ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SEE YOU TOO =K THE MONEY FROM ME AND I NEED A BACKUP ACCOUNT AND THE MONEY YOU TOOK WAS FROM MY BACK UP ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO GET MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT? I WILL *** OWN YOU IF YOU TAKE A PENNY FROM ME AND THEY STILL SENT ME LETTERS THAT I OWED THEM.

WTF! YO TAKE MONEY FROM SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT AND YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT. THAT NED TO BE DOCUMENTED AROUND THE WORLD AND YOUAR EFUCKING BLIND AND CRAZY AT THE SAME TIME. THEY DROVE ME CRAZY OVER THIS FOR 3 MONTHS AND YOU CAN SEE BY THE DOCUMENT THEY GOT THE MONEY BUT THEY SAY THEY DID NOT.

CAN YOU *** BELIEVE THIS? I WAS A LOSS FOR WORDS AND COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS? HOW I PROVED IT. I ASKE EBAY IF I COULD HAVE A THREE WAY CALL AND HAVE PAYPAL ON THE PHONE WITH US SO THEY CAN LET YOU KNOW THAT NOT ONLY DID YOU TAKE IT BUT YOU TOOK IT FROM HIS BACK UP.

THREE WAY IT WAS AND WHEN PAYPAL GAVE THEM THE TRANSACTIONS NUMBERS THAT I SHOVED UP THEIR *** FOR 3 MONTHS. THEY FINALLY SAW WHERE THEY TOOK IT. UN *** BELIEVABLE. I TORTURED THEM WITH EMAILS AND CALLS AND HARASSED THEM TO NO END BECAUSE OF THE TELLING ME THIS.

I SAID YOU LOSE AND LETS PUT YOUR LIFE AGAINST MINE THAT I WIN THIS STUPID *** CASE. NO RESPONSE. WELL I DID WIN AND PAYPAY LET THEM KNOW AND HOW THIS HAPPENED IS STILL A HAUNT TO ME. THIS IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH AND EBAY IS THAT *** DUMB.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU DID NOT KNOW?Who is the owner of PayPal?eBay2002–2015PayPal/Parent organizationseBay had purchased PayPal back in 2002 and spun it off in 2015, but the two organisations had remained tightly linked, with PayPal continuing to process payments for eBay. Now, this will changeI GUESS THEY NOW THEY KINDA OWN EACH OTHER OR THEY SUCK EACH OTHERS *** Who owns PayPal and eBay?The two U.S.

tech companies have a complicated history. In 2002, eBay paid $1.5 billion to buy PayPal, an online payments company whose founders include Silicon Valley heavyweights Elon Musk and Peter Thiel.Feb 1, 2018THE STORY IS VERY CONFUSION AND THAT IS WHAT BOTH OF THEM ARE *** CONFUSING!

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2020
eBay IS BREAKING RULES AND GIVING FALSE ANSWERS IN THE HELP CATEGORY AND USING YOU TO PAY FOR MONEY THEY RECEIVE AND YOU WILL SEE WHY AND TO WHY THEY DO NOT CARE.

User's recommendation: INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU ASSOCIATE?

ID
Pros
  • Making the seller suffer
  • Giving buyers all the pull
  • Stomping on sellers
Cons
  • Inappropriate
  • Not standing up for your warranty policy
  • Having an option to not accept returns and you have to
Preferred solution
eBay had purchased PayPal back in 2002 and spun it off in 2015, but the two organisations had remained tightly linked, with PayPal continuing to process payments for eBay. Now, this will change.

Advanced Reviewer

I want to Spread the Great News and the Great Support Pissed Consumers Provides. ONE WORD! "AWESOME"

Update by user Mar 26, 2020

Because I said it was!

Update by user Mar 26, 2020

In a Professional manner like no Other. They are Awesome

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2020
More Details of what Happened should be LET THE GREAT DETAILS OF THE EXPERIENCE THAT PISSED CONSUMER PROVIDES AND FOR WHAT I AND OTHERS CAN HELP DESTROY THE CREDIBILITY OF MANY COMPANIES I truly believe since I discovered this company and the support and knowledge they Give and what I have experienced on this platform is probably the Best Place to Share the Good and The Bad of everything that A Company did correct and which companies should drown. This company gives up something that the Leaders of the world try to take away.and that is THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I could go on but I will sum this with one more Detail! Keep up the awesome work Cannot Ask for BETTER!

User's recommendation: Relate this to you cannot just eat one Pringle? You cannot just VIsit this Platform One Time? Impossible!

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

ID
Pros
  • That i got it resolved
  • Forum for complaints
  • Success
Cons
  • Not being able to work for them
NOTHING

Gardner Wade DDS - WARN OTHERS
SEE COMPLAINT My Complaint with what he says he does! PROVE IT From Gardner Wade, DDS, LLC "Your familys health is important, and when it comes to dental care you want to make sure you receive the best treatments from a doctor and staff you can trust. At the dental practice of Dr. Gardner Wade, our goal is to make sure your familys smiles stay healthy, happy, and bright. We are committed to helping our patients improve and maintain their smiles for many years to come. Please feel free to contact our Baton Rouge dental practice at (225) 766-**** to schedule an appointment. We offer convenient weekly appointments, Monday through Friday, with early morning and late evening hours. Were also available on Saturdays and for dental emergencies." PROVE IT Never get on the phone and make accusations about what you did or did not do and then HANG UP IN MY FACE. I WILL HAVE ALL YOUR PHONE RECORDS PULLED IF YOU WANT TO DENY THIS! I did not make any false accusations, but only told the truth to what had occurred;I truly believe in my Heart it was not the correct thing for you to do to me! Financially and Healthy! We are Human and do make mistakes but this is way beyond a MISTAKE!!!! It is Truly UnbelievableI am sorry that you done this to me But I see Justice to come fourth out of what I had to ENDURE! I for sure am not Happy Nor Satisfied, but Upset, Hurt and Betrayed meaning "mislead, deceive." I do appreciate you giving me what HIPAA law says, but I see no where it compares some x-rays and thousands of dollars that I truly think could have been done in a more Professional and Costly Manner! Please put yourself in my shoes Dr. Wade Gardner>>>>; How can a dentist that is suppose to do the best for your treatment on dental work when you only have 17 teeth in your mouth and 6 years before that I spent over $8,000 to have work done to go to Dr. Wade Gardner and in a little over two years work on probably 14 of the 17 teeth and have a bill of $42,000.00 worth of work done. I could have had something implemented to see a Dentist that is suppose to create a treatment plan to help you and further having to go to another Dentist a year later to have $42,000 worth of work done to be of what I call no good, Poor Job and tell me that I am going to have problems with this tooth and not recommend anything and only work on 14 teeth and charge me over $42,000.00 to have it all fall out. Now I have no upper teeth and had to have 2 of the bottom pulled and others having problems a little over a year after I spent over $42,000 with Dr. Wade Gardner. Please tell me how could this be possible. I am so sick to my stomach as to what he did to me and the bill he charged to tell me when I asked him to put a crown back on and it fall off 30 minutes later that it was the other Dentist that did the work. I came to you out of hoping to get help and support on making a plan to restore my teeth or what ever was necessary to fulfill your obligation as a dentist to do the correct thing and still spend over $42,000 and I still only have 17 teeth and now after a little over a year I only have 8 (eight) teeth left in my mouth. I am so distraught over what he did and financially caused me to loose all that he did and I have to suffer for his neglect to do a proper procedure. I am reaching out to whom ever I can to let know about this and what I endured financially and painfully to put my care into someone who should have did a plan to help me not drain me and loose everything he did in little over a year. I have searched the internet and contacted the dental association, BBB, The White House and so many others till someone can tell me or give me an explanation to why I had to pay soooo much for so little and then be told the things he told me is not the way a Business should conduct Business. This has actually had me so hurt and to tell the truth how could someone in this field do this to someone and just get away with it. I want some answers and I want him to pay for his neglect to treat me in a manner that he was trained for. If this is acceptable then I must be living in another world as I am distraught over this and I have and will let him and the world know what he did to me. I can find no conclusion or even see how this possibility could happen to me. I trusted him to do the right thing and as you can see in the information I have written what was done in such a manner who could even phantom having this happen to them and just walk away and suffer even more. I pray that this gets to the right person to whom can foresee how I WAS CHARGED OVER $42,000 AND AS OF NOW I ONLY HAVE 8 TEETH IN MY MOUTH. HOW? HOW? PLEASE TELL ME HOW? I ASKED FOR ALL X-RAYS AND RECEIVED ONLY 6 AND 7 PAGES OF BILLS. AND HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME THAT HE ONLY DID ONE COMPLETE X-RAY AND DID NOT CHARGE ME FOR ANY MORE. THEN TELL ME THAT IS ALL WE HAVE ON FILE FOR YOU. AND TEN DAYS LATER I RECEIVE A EMAIL THAT SUPPOSEDLY HE SAY HERE ARE SOME MORE Attached are supplemental x-rays in response to your request. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT FOR WHICH I WAS TOLD IN THE BEGINNING YOU SENT ME SIX THEN GOT ON THE PHONE WHEN I TOLD THE YOUNG LADY I DID NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AND YOU PICK UP AND SAY I DID ONE COMPLETE AND THE REST WERE FOR FREE. DOES FREE MEAN YOU DO NOT KEEP RECORDS OF WHAT YOU DO FOR FREE? THEN 10 DAYS LATER SEND ME SUPPLEMENTAL X-RAYS THAT I CANNOT TELL ANYTHING FROM MAYBE BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ THEM BUT JUST LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF DARK SPOTS AND TO WHAT EXTENT DOES THIS PROVE I NssEED OVER $42,000 WORTH OF WORK DONE IN MY MOUTH T ONLY LAST A SSEEE THE SHORT TIME. ON TOP OF THAT I HAD NO INSURANCE SO I PAID IT ALL IN FULL WITH NO HELP. AND TO END THIS SINCE 2009 I HAVE SPENT OVER $50,000.00 ON DENTAL WORK TO ONLY HAVE 8 TEETH LEFT IN MY MOUTH AND 2 OF THEM NEED WORK NOW! One thing I did learn myself when I ran my Business that you have to put yourself in your customers shoes and see how it feels no matter what kind of business your ETHICS in that you are doing the best for them!

User's recommendation: SEE COMPLAINT My Complaint with what he says he does!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Gardner Wade Dds Dental Service
Cons
  • His not caring
  • He ripped me off stole from the wrong person
  • Lied about procedures

READ AND WEEP

Update by user Apr 04, 2020

HOW COULD I CLOSE IT WITH ACTIVITY ON IT? THIS IS PROOF.

I WILL SINK THEM. Buyer shemal1441 Order number 24-0468*-***95 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not...

PayPal is a bloody joke.. I have been buying things on eBay since November 2019 for my business and all of the sudden they are blocking/refusing my payments to seller.

I have NEVER had a PayPal account and have always paid as a guest when checking out with no issues until the other day when I tried to pay for an invoice and it kept coming up try another payment. So I put in my Credit Card info nope wouldn't go through. Then I was told it was my bank refusing payment so I called my bank and credit card company and they weren't the issue. Then eBay told me I needed to contact PayPal but their offices are closed and the only way yo reach them is by signing into my PayPal account.

Again I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT to sign into in the mean time I have pissed off sellers because they haven't been paid. eBay told me the easy fix is to open a PayPal account NOPE that's not going to happen. How can they force me to open an account I don't want or need to buy things off eBay ?

How can they for NO reason just refuse payments that have been coming straight out of my personal checking or personal credit card for months and all of the sudden as I stated just refuse payments. I like using eBay but this PayPal company is a bloody damn joke..

View more comments
Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Service
Cons
  • Poor customer sevice
  • Entire interaction with paypals hideous customer support
  • Suck big time
Preferred solution
2 million dollar restitution for the lost of customers, business and closing out a business account. WRONG SINK PAYPAL

Update by user Mar 24, 2020

File a complaint with the U.S. Dept.of Entergy.

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2019
CRIMINAL ACTS! DOING WHAT I ASKED OF THEM NOT TO DO! THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD! COMPLETELY INSANE OF THE WAY THEY HANDLED A SITUATION. I COULD WRITE A BOOK ON HOW EVIL THEY ARE AND SO MUCH DECEPTION OF HOW UNREAL. MORE LIES THAN THE LAW ALLOWS! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH A COMPANY HAVE EMPLOYEES THAT REPRESENT THEM THAT MAKE THE COMPANY LOOK HORRIBLE! THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I FIND WAS SO UNETHICAL THAT THE COMPANY SHOULD NOT EVERY LOOK OVER BUT GO WAY AND BEYOND TO RESOLVE AS IT IS WRITTEN YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. THEY IN NO WAY WANT TO HAVE TO REAP SOMETHING OF THIS NATURE! You reap what you sow means you must eventually face the consequences of your actions. The proverb you reap what you sow is also expressed as: as you sow, so shall you reap. JUST IN CASE THEY NEED VERIFICATION!
Entergy Louisiana Customer Care
Pros
  • Lieing
  • False accusations
  • Criminal acts
Cons
  • Unlawful acts
  • Unlawful accusations
  • No manners
Reason of review
CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND ACCUSATIONS ON CUSTOMER!
SUE FOR 10 MILLION

Contact information for president of Entergy

Contact information for president of Entergy
Update by user Mar 24, 2020

File a complaint with the U.S. Dept.of Entergy.

Department of Energy 1000 Independence Ave.SW Washington, D.C. 2585 Toll Free: 1-800-dial-DOE (1-80*-***-****) Switchboard: (202) 586-**** Fax: (202)586-**** Federal Information Relay Service (FIRS) 1-80*-***-**** TTY/Voice www.energy.govI AM GOING TO GET YOU BEFORE I DIE

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2019
Need to speak to the President or someone in charge of handling matters of this magnitude about Concerns, Please! BEFORE I GO PUBLIC!!!

File a complaint with the U.S. Dept.

@Anonymous

GOD BLESS YOU! I KNEW THAT THEY WOULD REAP WHAT THEY SOW ONE DAY! BLESS YOU!!!!

@Anonymous

@Darren D

OH THANKS

View more comments (3)
Entergy Customer Care
Cons
  • Bitches
  • Trespassing
  • Will johnson
CRIMINAL ACTS
SUE FO 2 MILLION

Tophatter - TERIBLE

Update by user Oct 21, 2019

TOPHATTER I WANT YOU TO PAY ME ONE MILLION OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND GET 10 MILLION!!!

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2019
If I could I would SUE the *** out of them. They take my Money, then send me bad or misleading merchandise. They want me to pay for return which is not my responsibility. They turn my money into points and then block me from bidding anymore. They say that they points are not real money, then how are they paying the Vendor who is selling through them. I pay with points and you pay the vendor I purchased but you say the points are not REAL MONEY? Bla-bla GET THE *** OUT OF HERE. IF I COULD FIND YOUR LOCAL OFFICE I WOULD PAY YOU A VISIT WITH POINTS!!!! Wtf *** I WANT TO SUE THEM. THEY HAVE OVER $70.00 IN MY POINTS AND I HAD TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY SAID I WAS BANNED. I WOULD SUE THEM FOR ALL THEY HAVE FOR DOING THAT TO ME Angry PAY UP OR GO TO COURT AND SUFFER FOR STEALING AND FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I HAVE ITEMS I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED TOO Dead

THE BEST!!!

Product
Tophatter Account
Pros
  • Make my money points
  • Lieing
  • No pros about them
Cons
  • I want one million for your stealing and lieing
  • Not delivering
  • No getting my items
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
I WANT ONE MILLION FOR YOU STEALING, LIEING, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, NOT RECEIVING PRODUCT. TURNING MY REAL MONEY INTO POINTS AND NOT ABLE TO SPEND IT. I COULD WRITE A BOOK ON YOU STINK AND HAVE MILLIONS COMING IN DAILY ONLY TO STEAL FROM AMERICANS.

Tophatter - TERIBLE

Update by user Sep 03, 2019

ALL PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION ARE LIES.

Update by user Sep 03, 2019

I WILL SURE YOU FOR WHATEVER I CAN BECAUSE OF THE LIES AND TAKING MY MONEY AND TURNING DAMAGE ITEMS INTO CREDIT WHICH I CANNOT USE. BUT YOU PAY THE SELLER WITH MONEY FROM MY CREDIT SO YOU ARE IN TURN TURNING MY CREDIT TO MONEY TO SEND TO THE SELLER. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 03, 2019
If you say that your credits are not money? Then when I first purchased the item and it arrived damaged, I was given credits. Well that credit you gave to me came from real money. So when I spend my credit I am actually spending the money you gave back to me that you turned my real money into credit and say since I need a refund you say it is not money you purchased with it was your credits. So, I have over $60.00 worth of credits. I cannot even spend it because you have my account suspended for returns and cancels. Well if you would not send my items to other people and send me items that work or not damaged, I would not have to tell you why I want a refund. So how did I get over $60.00 in my credits. I realize some may be from many purchases or winner of the week of so. But not all the money. I will sink you over this. If your TOPHATTER CREDITS ARE NOT MONEY AND I PURCHASED AN ITEM AND YOU USED MY CREDITS TO PAY FOR IT? THEN YOU PAID THE SELLER OF THE ITEM, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT SELL IT YOU ARE JUST A GO THROUGH SITE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SELL. SO, DO YOU SEND THE SELLER CREDITS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TELL ME, CREDIT IS NOT MONEY. THEN HOW DOES THE SELL GERT REAL MONEY FOR THEIR ITEM THEY SOLD. YOU HAD TO PAY THEM BECAUSE I USED MY CREDITS WHICH IN TURN YOU MAKE IT CASH TO SEND TO THE ACTUAL SELLER. I WILL SINK YOU OVER THIS KIND OF TRANSACTION. PLUS, YOU HAVE ADDED TO YOUR SITE WHEN A REFUND IS ISSUED YOU ASK THE BUYER DO, THEY WANT IT BACK AS CREDITS OR ORIGINAL PAYMENT? WHY DO YOU ASK THAT IF IT WAS PURCHASED IN CREDITS IN THE FIRST PLACE? YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO THE NO STOPPING POINT TILL I WILL SUE YOU FOR CHANGING THE WAY YOU HANDLE MY MONEY AND ALSO YOU USE TO SEND A RETURN LABEL WHEN A RETURN WAS INITIATED. NOW IF I WANT A RETURN BECAUSE IT WAS DEFECTIVE, I HAVE TO SUPPLY THE RETURN LABEL. I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR A RETURN WHEN IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. THAT IS UNFAIR AS I ORDERED IT NEW. YOU HAVE MESSED OVER THE RIGHT ONE!!!! Darren Durham

SUE TOP HATTER FOR 10 MILLION!

Product
Tophatter Account
Pros
  • Made you believe the item were true
Cons
  • Give me my money of i will sue
  • Appling store credit instead my money without consent
Damaged or defective