The White House - TO THE PRESIDENT OF U.S

ON BEHAFE OF MYSELF AND 45 YEARS OF WORKING AND SUFFERING I respectfully request that this governmemt owes me $ 297,957 dollars which was stolen from me. I AM 60 y/a , unemployed , grandmother with nothing to show for MY 45 years HARD WORK.TO" GET MY DREAM' I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO TOOK MY HOME WHERE I RESIDED FOR 25YEARS .AS, A US. CITIZEN AND THE "BEGGER" LIVING ON THE Streets OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY" OF OPPORTUNITIES" TO SCAM OLD,AND ELIMINATE IN THE NEME "OF GOD''.PLEASE, SEND ME MY MONEY SO I CAN GET FOOD ,SHELTTER.

No, this is what happens when people try to use their house as a source of money, like a printing press. Does not work out well.

Thats what happens when a chimpanzee gets voted into office!

View more comments (1)
ID
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Indymac Bank - Inymac bnank And One West were sold to the government

Government came up with the money to bailout "trouble "Indy Mac . Ms. BLAIR WERE IS SHE SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 'SWEETHEART DEAL' SHE GAVE TO INDYMAC BANK .THAT IS SHE AGREE AS A GOVERNMENT REP. TO RUTRN 80% TO ANY HOME FORCLOSED IF BANK "GOD WOULD LOOSE MONEY". THE truth is Indy mac Bank is not a Bank it is private enterprise. belonging to ........THANKS TO HUMP you and I got F..........................because America "is for sale" and Ms. Blair made 1ST sale.Now is time to hear from her were is she "THE AMERICAN SWEETHEART" HEARED SHE QUIT ?

I'm still waiting for my money I lost when INDY MAC bank failed on July 11th 2008. The FDIC is holing $61,000.00 of my money. Will I ever get it back?

We need to fight . .

It's the greedy theives on wallstreet, *** ceo's, FDIC, OTS, and Federal Reserve. Tim Geitner, Obama and Alan Greenspan.

Americans, Wake up and Fight.

We are all going to be homeless if we don't fight.

We need to fight . .

Americans, Wake up and Fight.

We are all going to be homeless if we don't fight.

Try indymaccomplaints.com