Motorhouse bad service customer

We bougth a nissan pathfinder 2008 from motorhouse plantation fl.33317.They told us if we buy the car they put two new tires because the car had one flat tire and they were driven the car just like that and the tire was not good.we paid the car in cash and we paid dealer fee $500.We brought the car to the dealer 3 day after we bougth the car to change the tires and what they put a used 10 year old tires.They said they not put new tires to used car.when we bought the car we paid $500 dealer fee we still had to paid the registration and the car was not clean and with flat tire.

look at all of you .... buying used cars and complaining about flat tire?

you have 5000 dealers that sell you cars that your engine and transmission will blow up on you and you complain about simple tire? and to the other person you had nothing to complain about the car or service but i guess you want them to pay your new tag for you also ?

little and cheap people as yourself give the dealerships the bad name... nothing was done wrong as what i was reading so far you just two little people that looking for way to complain shame on you

I agree, they have the worst customer service!!! I bought a car there too a couple weeks back and they stated to me that i would pay zero out of pocket if i traded in my car.

I did and then 2 weeks later i get a call that i owe $500 for the new license plate...i was furious and they could care less!! would never buy from them again!!!!

View more comments (1)