100bestbuy - No Tracking of order or Refund of money

Dear all, I have placed an order withe 100BESTBUY .COM vide no.139**** & 139**** dt. 12.11.2011 for gold contest and paid rs.1100/- And rs.199/-. Almost more than one month have been passed but no information about the contest /Lucky draw.Whereas the company claims to refund the money after 30 days but in my case no intimation about contest or money refund,moreover theier phone number 0808821**** doesnt work . I called them many times during 10am to 6pm but the recorded voice on the phone and it says "all our customer care executives are busy or you might be calling after office hours". The company does not allow to change to password of our choice..........there is no option to make complaint or register our complaint.........I have also tracked my orders on their website but nothing happen...........please suggest me what should

I had ordered a shoe 3 weeks back whose expected time of delivery was 4-5 days. But till date neither I have got delivery of that product nor any response from their side.

I was given a Tracking number, but its not showing any status. I tried their customer service numbers but its not working, after keeping in waiting for long time it just disconnects you.

I written several mails to all possible mail ids given on their website but didn’t get any response, nobody bothers to reply on that.

They are frauds and have the worst customer service. it seems nobody is running this site it operates at its own.

Kindly help me out under this situation.

ThankYou

Anjan Agarwal

anjanagar@***.co.in

Ref Id/Order Id: 2731****

I pay to payment our credit card but not information me my order.

100bestbuy is the wrost site, I suggest to all you ....dear dont participate in it for lucy draw ......because you definately will not get the product & your money they will not refund will be credit as the point. then you will not any option to buy the product which will be costlier as compared to same product in market, also there is no grarantee that they will deliver the same.................

so :( :( :( :( :( :cry :cry :cry :?

:? :?

:?

so dont go for it

I got a SMS on 7th Aug that i will get the United Colors of Benetton Watch but till today I have not got

Dear all,

I participated in gold dhamaka contest of 100bestbuy.com on 30.1.2012 and paid 211/-only for 1 golden pandent and company claimed to give information in the 1st week of feb2012 but m not getting any response from that side.Plz help me.

View more comments (4)