Verified Reviewer

GoodRx - Pricing not working

My friend picked up his new prescription for an inhaler today at a Kroger pharmacy, he was charged $409.00 I ask the pharmacist about the Good RX discount. He looked it up and it said Kroge'rs price for the inhaler with Good RX is $252.65. He tried to put it through, but it would not work. Since we know we were over charged , we want to know why the pharmacist can't get it to work? The pharmacy is Kroger's in Independence, Ky. The phone is 859-898-****. The pharmacist suggested we contact Good RX to try to resolve this problem. The customer's name is Greg Brinkman, DOB - 9-22-58. The pharmacist is willing to help with this but needs some information from Good RX. Please help . Thank you ! Cathy Hutchinson ( patient's fiance )
#2082787

Hi Cathy, we're sorry for the trouble you've had using your GoodRx coupon at your pharmacy. Please give us a call at 855-487-0694, and we'd be happy to look into this immediately.

#2082956
@GoodRxCares

you just lied about the price to suit yourself.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Verified Reviewer

Nano Hearing Aids - Refusing to refund my full amount

I ordered the product , then realized I couldn't afford it ; so I emailed not 2 hours after the purchase to cancel, not once but 3 emails. Then I called. They sent it anyway, I returned it un-opened , sent email asking for my refund. Now they are telling me they will only refund $507.00 of my $597.00 they put on my credit card. This is a rip off, I cancelled it, called, emailed, and sent back not opened. Protect yourself , they lie.

Hello Cathy, we are sorry for any misunderstanding or miscommunication, please contact me at RobertS@nanohearingaids.com if you are still having an issue and we will solve it together. Thank you. Robert S @ Nano Quality Service.Department.

ID