Roseville Auto Plaza Ripoff

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE! My wife and I purchased a car from Roseville Auto Plaza in Sept. By the time we got the car home, it was already breaking down. This, even though we were assured that the Roseville Auto Plaza mechanics had "gone through the car and it was in perfect condition, no problems." Come to find out that the car had been in 2 front end collisions that were not on the Carfax report. Roseville Auto Plaza buys high mileage cars from auctions, glosses over any problems, and hides behind the (invariably incomplete) Carfax report. We are currently suing to get our money back. We were not surprised to learn from our attorney that several other lawsuits against Roseville Auto Plaza are currently in progress. Also be aware that the sales people will try to get you to sign an illegal "As Is" form, in an attempt to fool you into thinking you have fewer rights than you do. This form has been reported to the CA State Atty. General and the DMV. An investigation is expected to be imminent. If you buy a car from this dealer, be prepared. Once you drive the car off their lot, that's the extent of any customer service consideration that you can expect. To reiterate, DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ROSEVILLE AUTO PLAZA.

to the who is suing the plaza, can you contact me investigations.smith@***.com

ID