Rockstar error code 0x2001****

Rockstar Games #1739935
DID THEY EVER GET BACK WITH YOU ABOUT THIS? I HAVE SAME PROBLEM SINCE DEC 2018 AND STOPPED PLAYING TILL RECENTLY AND TRIED AGAIN TO HAVE THE SAME DAM ERROR EVERY TIME...I CAN'T PLAY FOR MORE THAN 10 MINS WITHOUT A D/C

Not letting me online

Rockstar Games #1739933
same here, getting those errors and disconnects since december 2018 as well have a week worth of emails with their support from back then trying to resolve it and it never was resolved, I just stopped trying because nothing worked. Fast forward to now and I tried again a few days ago and same exact result 5 mins into game kicked and error message "you have been d/c due to fault in rockstar game services error - 0x2001****". It's obvious to me that this is on their end and seeing how we cannot play this online I would expect a full refund. BUT I KNOW DAM WELL THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Red dead redemption 2 online error code

Rockstar Games #1739931
Perhaps they did try to resolve this with rockstar and just got the run around like I have been getting. Assuming things just makes you look like an *** amusement factor - PRICELESS!

Red dead redemption 2 online error code

Rockstar Games #1739929
Did rockstar ever respond to you at all? I have the same dam error code and have had it since december when the game went online in beta. I stopped playing for months hoping when I came back it would be fixed, 5 mins into my first login back since december I get error 0x2001**** "you have been disconnected due to fault in rockstar game services". I have contacted their support numerous times, tried to call every number I found on google for USA lines and cannot get anyone to tell me how the *** to get a refund since I can't play this online which is the reason I bought it!